Kim Doctor crush

"You're COVID-19 positive Y/N!"

Kim doctor said with a serious face. I can't think about anything because my head is totally blank right now. The doctor continued

"Miss y/n, your immunity power isn't that good so you need to eat some healthy foods more to survive this disease. And you need to stay here quarantined for 15 days"

The doctor completed with a sigh.

I kept silent. It feels really bad to see my parents can't come closer to me anymore so they're standing there a lil far from me. I watched at my mom with doe eyes not daring to say anything.

"You can visit your daughter after 15 days mister." The doctor said to my dad and I protested.

"Why? Why can't they come to see me? They'll talk from far, but atleast let us meet." I said with a little angry tone.

"Are you a celebrity that they'll come to meet you?" The doctor said making me shocked. Damn this doctor got some humour.

"See you y/n" my dad said making me cry. I waved good bye to them with my teary eyes and they headed to the door. The nurse guided them to go out.

"Stop crying!" the handsome doctor said with his hand on my shoulder. How badly I wanna see his full face because I've never seen his face because he always wear the shitty mask which is obvious.

"I'm not crying" I assured him with an eye contact. Damn those eyes.

"Good for you. Don't worry, you'll be fine soon." he said avoiding my eyes and sat on a chair near me with some papers, probably prescription.

"Because of you right?" I shamelessly asked to him making him choke on air.

"You got some nice flirt skills huh?" He asked with a small giggle. Damn I'll fall for him more if he keep doing this. I laid down on my bed and and continued

"Not really, my best friend does it well." I said with a smirk which made him look at me.

"Best friend or boyfriend?" He asked frowning his eyebrow and it made me smirk more.

"So interested Kim doctor?" I said sitting up and he got off of his chair.

"Not at all but-"

His words cut off by the nurse who brought an another young man with her. We saw her to guide that young man to the bed 136 which was empty beside me. Thank God, now I won't be alone.

"He got covid positive Kim doctor." The nurse said to doctor after that young man sat on the bed.

"Okay, I'll check the other reports then I'll prescribe what he would need" Kim doctor said collecting his papers. Oh no, is he going?

"Ahh pain" I acted holding my chest with my hands and the doctor immediately rushed to me.

"But why would you get pain on chest during this period?" The doctor asked making me nervous.

"Oh it doesn't pain on chest? Ah my head!" I acted again just to stop him with my shits.

"You know what? Take some rest. I'll be back." He said getting up with a so done face as if he knows that I was acting.

I actually was acting.

"When will you come again Kim doctor?" I asked making him stop and turn around.

"When you're sleeping" saying this, he turned back and went out making me pout.

Such serious people.

Now my eyes landed on the young boy beside my bed who's laying on his bed and his eyes are on the ceiling, probably thinking about something.

"Hello" I said with a bright smile and he looked at me.

Handsome.

Somehow I'm lucky to be single around these handsome people.

"Hi" the boy said with a deep voice. Gosh I think this man is more serious.

"What's your name?"

I asked again with a smile expecting him to smile back. But he didn't. Maybe cz he got a disease. But I also got the same, it didn't make me serious anyway.

"Why?" He asked instead making me annoyed.

"I'm gonna write your name on my property paper's that's why!" I joked.

Maybe it was too much.

He just turned around back facing me. Damn I regret telling that. Ugh why don't people laugh like me. Is it that hard?

I saw Kim doctor coming which made me excited.

"Why are you up still? Go to sleep" he said checking my pulse.

"I was waiting for you" I said playfully and he didn't care but pushed me to lay down.

"Now what?" I asked with a sad face and he took out an injection. A damn injection.

"No no no no... I'll sleep like this" I said and closed my eyes.

But

This damn doctor pushed the injection on my wrist.

"Now you'll sleep well" he said and I got angry.

Suddenly I don't have any power to talk because I'm feeling too lazy. I saw him to write something and asked the nurse to bring them for me.

Then he moved to the bed 136. To that damn serious young man.

He was checking his pulse and the nurse was with him. I took the prescription from the table beside me to see the name of "my" doctor.

(Medicine's name as usually I can't read)

~ Prescribed by Kim Seokjin

Kim Seokjin. Doctor Kim Seokjin.

I know some people would be disappointed 😂 sorry (not sorry) . Anyways, now you're done reading this, so go stream Butter because we've to break our own records. Next part soon~