Surprise!!

Taehyung's POV

It's 8:30 PM at night and I'm infront of Dr Seokjin's house right now. He asked me to come here by 5 PM but I didn't have any courage. I wanted to see Y/N. I wanted to hear her laugh. I wanted to see her shamelessly flirting with me. I wanted to say her those untold things.

I was busy thinking these when a voice called me.

"You must be Taehyung" she said coming towards me.

It was her. Our nurse whom Y/N used to hate.

"Umm.. yeah. Can I meet with Kim doctor please?" I asked not so loudly but in small voice.

"Come inside" she said leading me inside and somewhere.

The house was huge. Too big to live alone. Everything was neatly cleaned and placed on it's appropriate place. It looked like a couple lives here.

We reached in a bedroom where I saw Kim doctor was reading a book. He looked serious which made me more nervous.

He looked at me and motioned me to sit beside him. I took slow steps towards him and sat beside him.

"Doctor Y/N-" I started but soon stopped as I saw the nurse coming towards us with a smile on her face.

"Taehyung do you like jokes?" The doctor asked me.

"If you were a joke then I don't." I said sarcastically.

"Do you hate me?" He asked closings the book he was reading.

"Why? Isn't there any proper reason to hate you?" I asked raising an eyebrow which he smiled a little.

"Y/N was your responsibility doctor!" My voice cracked when I remembered her face.

"She wasn't my wife or something" he said shaking his head.

"So what? Don't you regret? Don't you miss her?" I asked with teary eyes seeing him smiling.

"Why would I mister ? I ain't her lover." He said as if nothing happened which made me more angry.

"I SAW YOU TO KISS ON HER FOREHEAD AND YOU'RE SAYING THAT SHE WASN'T SOMETHING TO YOU?" I screamed while tears were uncontrollably flowing.

"I didn't know you're this much possessive.... Omo.... Hahahaha" a voice interrupted us which made me shook.

Y/N.

It's her.

But how?

Didn't doctor say that she's no more?

I looked at Kim doctor then Y/N and again doctor.

"Don't tell me I'm dreaming or seeing things", I said closing eyes and wiping my tears.

A sudden tap on my shoulder made me flinch.

It was really Y/N.

"I'm sorry Taehyung" she said sitting infront of me.

"Was it a prank?" I asked in teary eyes.

"Umm... Not at all." She said with a smile.

"Spill the tea" I said being annoyed.

"HAHAHAHAHA, okay I'll." She said and sat on the nearest chair.

"After 10 days of your discharge, I was tested negative and went back to home. But I was too much insecure to call you. What if you forgot me, or what if you'll feel annoyed again. Thinking these I couldn't call you. I had contact with Kim doctor and sometimes, I used to visit the hospital for some checkups and he said to do. Yesterday when you called him, I was just right beside him and told him to lie, so that I could test you. To be honest Kim doctor is really a good actor hahahaha." She completed and bursted out laughing.

I was sad.

I was happy too.

I was angry too.

"And why did you say sorry then? Don't tell you you're dating Kim doctor" I said looking at her.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Kim doctor laughed this time.

" Taechu!!!! You remember, I never saw Kim doctor's face?" She asked me.

"Yeah I remember how you used to die to see his face" I rolled my eyes.

"Haha, he was my trainer at college and she," she pointed at the nurse.

"She's dating Kim doctor" she said with a smile.

"Thank god" I said and everyone laughed.

"I'm sorry Mr Kim for lying to you because Y/N was my dear and favourite student always and I could never say no to her." He said getting up and patting my head.

"You don't have to listen to her every words. Now if she ask you to breakup with your gf, you'll definitely not do that" I said rolling my eyes which made him smile.

"Let's go." Doctor took the nurse's hand and walked out of the room making silence.

"Sorry Taechu. Don't be mad at me" she said pouting.

"Hmm... Only in one condition" I said with a smirk.

"And what's it?" she said with a smirk as well.

"Delete everything you saw that day from your mind" I said scratching neck while blushing.

"We can never forget big things. Can we?" She asked and hugged me.

I blushed a little and quickly hugged back.

Covid 19 is a bad thing. It take lives away. But not for all. We just need to take proper care of ourselves. We should take care and sanitize each and everything we use. Covid made us together today. Cz of covid we met new people and the love of my life. We fought together and we survived together. Only that's why today, we're together.

Stay safe.

                            THE END

YO I'M SO SORRY. I KNOW I'M EXTREMELY LATE BUT FORGIVE ME HEHE. THIS STORY IS FINALLY COMPLETED. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH FOR SUPPORTING MY BORING STORY. WILL TRY TO GIVE YOU GOOD STORIES IN FUTURE. LOVE YOU ALL.💜