Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

"I want the strawberry flavor..."

"But there is no more strawberry flavor. You have to choose another flavor..."

"But I want Strawberry..."

"Kina, You have to choose another flavor or choose another snack" Tsuki argued.

The siblings along with Yamaguchi and Sugawara are standing by the freezer, choosing which flavor of popsicle they will be buying. When the team heard that Tsuki will be leaving early because of Kina and was planning to go buy some food, they decided to do the same. And now, They are scattered in Coach Ukai's store, buying whatever they want.

Yamaguchi was already carrying a bunch of snacks in his arms. A box of chocolate and milk pocky, a pack of marshmallows, a small box of chocolate chip cookies, Two blueberry yoghurts and two macha wafer sticks. All of it are piled in Yamaguchi's arm, and it all belongs to the only little girl in the group.

Now back at the situation, Kina was pouting at her brother, as she was being forced to choose between a cola flavored popsicle and a melon flavored.

"But you're holding the Strawberry one. I want that one!" She pointed while looking up to him.

"No. either you choose another flavor or we move on to the buns..."

"Then No. We are not moving here until you give me that!" She huffed and crossed her arms at him, making Tsuki frown.

Sugawara chuckled as Tsuki huffed back and frowned. Sugawara placed a hand on his shoulder and gave a smirk.

"Why don't you just give it to her, Tsukishima" He advised but he only received a frown from the blonde.

"I'm already buying her a lot of snacks. She should atleast let me have this" He remarked.

Sugawara snorted and crossed his arms.

"Tsukishima, She's six and you're 16. Now give it to her..." He reprimanded and making Tsukishima frown deeper.

He looked down at his sister and sighed frustrated. Kina held a soft scowl in her face, but her eyes held a sad look making Tsukishima feel somewhat guilty. Why does she always make me feel guilty. Annoying sly little fox.

"...fine..."

Then he placed the popsicle in the pile of snacks that Yamaguchi was holding. Yamaguchi snickered at this while Sugawara held an amused look.

Kina finally smiled and thanked her brother, who only grunted in response. Kina then held his hand happily once again and dragged him to where the different flavored buns are displayed.

"That's 3 points for Kina and Tsuki, zero..." Yamaguchi stated in an amused tone.

"Shut up Yamaguchi..." Tsuki growled as he was being dragged.

"Is it just me, or Tsukishima really becomes a little soft when it comes to her?" Sugawara asked as the two of them followed the blonde siblings.

"He is being expressive in more ways..."

"He is. She got Akiteru-san wrapped around her fingers and Tsuki soft..."

He said as they watched the two stand by the stand with assorted buns. Kina was pointing at a certain flavor on the top of the display. Tsuki picked it up and showed it to her, in which she nodded her head.

"Tsuki's little angel..." Yamaguchi softly said with a warm smile.

"Hm, Little angel you say?" Daichi asked. Suddenly appearing behind the two.