7: Vlive

I stood up and just grinned.

"There is more to him than meets the eye."

I looked around to find a clock.

3:39pm

Huh? I spent like two hours here.

The studio was so comfy that it just made me relaxed. I stretched before grabbing my phone. I looked at the notepad with the numbers on it and quickly inputed both numbers into my phone.
Mentor Jeon

Kim Seok-Jin

"That should be fine." I stepped outside the studio and looked both ways down the hallway. I passed by a few other studios before I heard something crash in a studio I had just passed. I stepped back and knocked on the door.

"Oh hang on ARMY!"

The door slightly opened and Namjoon looked at me.

"Oh Sohyun!" he said.

"Hey Namjoon. I heard something fall over here. Is everything all right?" I asked him. He sheepishly smiled.

"Come in," he said. I came in and admired his figurines. He pulled me towards his desk and pointed to his monitor.

"Oh you're on Vlive," I said.

"Hey ARMY! This is Sohyun. She's a trainee here at Bighit. She's getting mentored by-"

I elbowed him and shook my head.

"She's getting mentored by the best!" he said.

The last thing I need is ARMY getting upset that their favorite maknae is mentoring a GIRL.

Namjoon and I looked at the comments.

Woah she's pretty!

Namjoon oppa is mine! Stay away!
I hope she's talented.

How old are you Sohyun?

"I am the same age as Jungkook," I smiled.

She's my unnie then!

Unnie is so pretty!
Sohyun could you sing for us?
"Looks like you're getting more attention than me on this live," Namjoon said as he looked into the camera and pouted.

"No No Namjoon. ARMY loves you! They are just curious about the other wonders Bighit is producing since they have great artists like you," I told him.

Namjoon Oppa don't get jealous!

We love you!!!!

"See," I pointed to the comments.

"Haha I guess you're right Sohyun," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey ARMY! Comment what you want Namjoon to do! I'll pick 3 comments and make sure he does them before I head out," I told them with a thumbs up. The comments started picking up and I smiled.

"Okay let's see..."

Oppa say I love you Emma!

Say Hi to Portugal please

RM could you play the 'orange' game with Sohyun?

"Oh look," I said as I pointed to the comment.

"Orange game?" Namjoon asked.

"It's like where you make a small orange into a big orange, but you take turns! The one who cannot continue loses!" I explained.

"Ah, let's do it!" he said.

>5 minutes later<

"I..am...EXHAUSTED!" Namjoon said. I stood victoriously on his couch.

"And that ARMY's and everyone else, is how you win," I said with a bow.

"I still cannot believe you ran in the hallway to beat me," he said with a huff.

"You gotta do what you gotta do," I said. I looked through the comments again.

Joonieee notice me!

Please post a selca on Twitter!

"I'll do you one better! He will post a selca on Twitter and a photo from his gallery on Weverse," I told them.

"When did I agree to this," he mumbled.

"Come on Namjoon. You gotta have good content on your phone," I pushed him a little. He posed for a selfie and then posted it to Twitter with a caption "I was forced to do this..."

"I did not FORCE you. This is a fan service for ARMY," I said as I gestured to them.

"Yes of course. I love you ARMY!" he said with a little finger heart.

"Hand over the phone so I can post to weverse," I said.

After posting I showed it to him.

"WHAT! Did you have to post a picture of me sleeping?" he groaned.

"HEY! At least I posted an appropriate photo of you sleeping," I said to him. He glared at me.

That's right. He sleeps without a shirt. ARMY's would have loved me for that.

Back looking into the comments I go.

Oppa say hi to California!

Oppa can you do the 3 aegyo set?

I showed Namjoon the comment and grinned.

"What a perfect way to end!" I clapped my hands.

"All right ready! 1! 2! 3!" I yelled. He did the flower cup with his hands.

"1! 2! 3!" I yelled. The classic two peace signs.

"1! 2! 3!" I yelled. He blew a kiss to ARMY.

"I'm so embarrassed," he covered his face with his hands.

"And that is my cue to leave," I said with a smile.

"Bye ARMY! Bye Namjoon," I said with a wave to the camera and then to him. He waved back and I left the studio. I hopped into the elevator and was going up to where we had eaten this morning, but then..

"Wait!"