Chapter 1

Flashback to a few weeks ago

3 weeks ago, some of the leaf 12 had to form a team to stop their friend from making a very bad mistake. This team is consisting of Kiba and Akamaru, Choji, Neji, Shikamaru, and Naruko the only girl on the team and the only person to stop the one and only Sasuke Uchiha. The only person apart from a few others that the young blonde will go out of her way for. After beating the crap out of Sasuke, she is dragging him back to the village both covered in blood. She's not even halfway there when 7 anbu's who work directly under Ibiki finally show up, they smile once they see her, they took off their mask and look at her.

"Naru-chan are you alright," said crow with a lovely smile on his face. Naruko drops to the group letting go of Sasuke as well.

"Sasuke is not in good shape, on the other hand, is healing just fine thanks to Kurama but I do need a nap," said Naruko falling on her back and passing out, the 7 anbu's let out a small chuckle and pick them up and put on back their mask.

"But why do I have a feeling like something will happen," said Eagle.

" I got that feeling too but look we deal with that later let's get these two the Hokage". They nod and dash off to leaf and head straight to the hospital with Tsunade waiting on them and she deals with them both.

End of Flash Back

And that was 3 weeks ago, and Sasuke is still in the hospital. If you are wondering where the blonde fox is she is in the hidden Sand Village with her closest friends, Kakashi, Anko, Neji, Shikamaru, Shino, and the 7 anbu's under her command. The sand siblings watch as both their brother and friend have been sitting in the same spot for the past hour and a half with their eyes closed.

In Garra mind

Naruko and Garra have been looking at the seal for the past 15 minutes she sighs and Garra looks at her. She looks to the nine tails trying his best not to scream. Naruko got up and walk the seal with Garra right beside her.

"This half-ass seal is shit, I mean come on that's why Garra behaving this way going all crazy and you going berserk and it's affecting Garra, that's why Kurama is bitching about it," said Naruko. Kurama sigh and look at his little brother.

"Shukaku you do know this brat is your mate right," said Kurama watching his brother and his mate's expression and smirking Shukaku look shocked and screamed while Garra blushed.

"Wait a damn minute I am his mate like for real," said Shukaku, Kurama got up and started to beat the crap outta him.

"You fucking asshole you have been inside this 13-year-old for years and you didn't know," said Kurama. Naruko continues to watch and look at Garra who shakes his head not knowing if he should laugh or try to stop them, Naruko giggle a bit and turn and look at the seal. She holds out her hand and lets it glow purple and the next thing they know the sun is shining, with a forest, river, streams, and animals. You can hear birds chirping Shukaku looks at Naruko's shock.

"That's my brat for you, we will talk later cya soon little brother," said Kurama before they disappear.

In the real world.

Naruko and Garra open their eyes and blink looking around at everyone. Both got up and stretch, Kakashi walk over to them and rub their head.

"You know you two have been sitting there for almost 2 hours".