chapter 15

Back with Naruko

Naruko and the others finish doing whatever they were doing, so she with Alaric with a map both going over what they should do, Shisui is also there watching and knowing that he needs to make sure everything is fine. Osamu and Nagato who are also talking and having a map in front of them showing the both of them what they could do while the others are looking around making sure that no one breaks in.

Another hour went by

Alaric looks at the princess with pride because she shows him what would happen if they took over the forest and also remember they needed to talk to the head of the Namikaze clan. But he's dead and he is also the princess father but Naruko remembers about Makoto. Now that Alaric remembers who Makoto was Minato's head guard before he disappeared.

"Wait you know about Makoto" he said looking at her with a small smile.

"Yep, because I found the letters dating back before Mom and Dad met" said Naruko smiling.

Somewhere near the forever waterfall

A short black hair is sitting under a tree just looking out into space. Another person who was just walking by saw them and listened to what was going on.

"So did you kill your brother's daughter yet" said the raven head.

Tsk "She's a tough one she got the nine tails and mixed with Uzumaki blood" said the other.

"Kyouya Namikaze you could have killed your niece the night she was born but you did not" he said.

"Bullshit you make it sound like I can't remember Cadis Raizel you are under my contract" said Kyouya glaring at Cadis, he got up and looked at him.

"Not because but still you can't kill a 12 year old" said Cadis walking away. Back to the person watching he smirked knowing damn well he got his work to do so he continued to walk up to Kyouya.

"Kyouya lovely to see you here" said the ash blonde.

"Did you just arrive" said Kyouya looking at him.

"Oh yes, I had to leave your raging bitch of a mother before I did something" said Makoto taking out his fan and started to fan himself slowly.

"Makoto question".

"Mm".

"Do you think my brother is alive" said Kyouya.

"I don't know but if he is he'll come back" said Makoto smiling.

"Really me too I would love to meet my niece" he said walking away, Makoto open his rainbow eyes glaring at where Kyouya was standing before he disappeared to where his best friend daughter is.

"That fucking ass shit I got my work cut out for me" hr said walking over to where the others are.

"Sir".

"Mm".

"No, one have left the hideout".

"Oh, that means she knows, we fall back to the river and make sure no one knows what we are up to" he said walking away so that they can leave. Makoto continues to look around before he sigh before he left.

Back inside the hideout

Naruko is looking at Neji with a confuse look because he started to blushing, Shino walks in then walk back out not wanting to deal with this. Naruko continue to look at him like he have two heads, Shisui and Kisame came in looking at them both like there weird.

"What the-

"Same dude same, Naru what's going on" said Kisame.

Uh, I don't know I came in and he started to blush" said Naruko looking at them.