chapter 5

Time skips 3 days later

They have finally reached the hideout, Naruko looks at it and nods. Konan walks up to the door and opens and lets everyone in Naruko look around to see many different things. As they look around some more people with red clouds and coats came and see them.

"Alright which one of you is the fucking fox," said the silver head.

"What the fuck" said Mina looking at the silver head guy.

"Un your back," said a blond standing beside the silver head, Naruko continue to look around until she sees Konan talking to the orange head she continues to watch until she senses something was wrong and walked over to them.

"Bring to the original," said Naruko looking into the rinnegan he nods and walk off followed by Konan and then Naruko. As they walk, they reach a room door Konan pushes it open to see the redhead looking awful Naruko enter and gasps she looks at him and sighs she closes her eyes and opens them back showing their purple color and her hair has some red strikes into it.

"Konan gets him down and onto the bed so I can work on him," said Naruko Konan nodded and did what she was told and watched as Naruko walk over and started to heal him. This continues for an hour and a half Konan looks shocked that Nagato is back to his healthy self before she hugs him Naruko smile and sits on the bed closing her eyes and opening them back showing her blue eyes and her hair going back to its blonde color. She looks up to see them looking at her she smiles and nods.

"Naruko thank you for saving him," said Konan, Naruko smiled and nodded she got off the bed and move back.

"Can you get up?" said Naruko, Nagato nodded and get up off the bed and took his time and walk over to Naruko anytime he got close the more she step back Nagato look into her eyes to see that she is happy and so is he to see his cousin for the first time once he realizes that he is a lot stronger than before and hug her Naruko giggle and hug him he hugs back Konan watch the two cousins hug it out before anything else happen.

"Right let's go I want to make sure your guys and mine don't kill each other," said Naruko, Nagato nodded and walk out of the room with Konan and Pain not so far behind as they reach them only to see Grey being held back by Rose and Mina and Hidan by Kakauzu.

"Guys don't start anything please and also introduce yourselves before something bad happens," said Naruko hair went into nine parts and her eyes were red glaring everyone froze and then nod slowly.

"Well then I'm Deidara and I'm from Iwagakure," said Deidara smiling at them.

"Tch, Fucking hell I'm Hidan and I'm from Yugakure," said Hidan glaring at them.

"Kisame Hoshigaki and I'm from Kirigaure said Kisame nodding at them.

"And I'm the leader Nagato Uzumaki also known as Pain," said Nagato and Pain smiled at them. Naruko smiled and look over at her friends.

"My name is Anko Mitarashi and I love snakes and Dango," said Anko smiling.

"I'm Kai Akabane also known as tiger," said Kai with his short white hair and blue eyes smirking.

"Yow the name Kei Akabane kai twin older brother also known as leopard," said Kei moving his long white hair out of his face showing his blue eyes, and smiling at them.

"Sup the name is Mina Moon also known as a crow," said Mina running his hand through his pink hair and showing his red eyes.

"Sup Grey Kurosaki also known as a raven," said Grey moving his blue and black hair out his face showing green eyes.

"Natsu Dragneel is also known as a dragon," said Natsu moving his silver hair in a ponytail and showing his amber eyes.

"Jin Akutagawa is also known as a bear," said Jin looking at them with his green eyes with his blonde hair in a low ponytail.