making my entrance

Big fancy gates loomed ahead becoming more and more clearer as we got closer. The School grounds have a huge brick wall surrounding the school, making myself or anyone who would want to take a cheeky look In the school without actually entering it have to either use axes on the walls or dig a manhole in the ground. This was definitely due to wanting to keep the students safe and private from the publics eye and the camera's we have to face on the daily. 

I had gotten home last night and had gone straight to bed after the horrible dinner I had to sit through. This morning when I had awoke to Mera gently opening my curtains and placing mothers green celery juice on my bedside, I internally groan realising that what my parents had told me last night was actually reality not some stupid dream I had made up. I put my hands back over my face, salvaging my last few moments of peace before I will be attending hell.

"Good morning Miss Beaumont, Your mother said to give you this drink and tell you that she is unable to see you off today as she has a fitting to attend to for her next show" I can never get some peace in quiet. I pull my hands away from my face letting my eyes adjust to the brightness pouring in my room.

" Miss Beaumont, your father is expecting you downstairs " instead of groaning internally again I let it just come out. Not very lady-like I suppose but Mera wouldn't chide me... I don't think. 

" thank you Mera" I begrudgingly get out of bed and head straight to the door that beholds my walk in closet.

" what to wear, what to wear" flicking through outfit after outfit my eyes land on a white Yves saint Laurent tuxedo. feeling happy with my choice I put it on, I decide not to put an under shirt on leaving my mid drift on slight display, I pair my outfit with a pair of white Balenciaga pumps and let my hair loose. 

I make my way down the grand stairs that lead to the main room, I spot my dad sitting at the kitchen bench looking like he is in a heated conversation on the phone,  Knowing better than to interrupt him I guide myself to one of the couches to wait.

" Micheal, I will be there tonight" I overhear my dad speaking. 

" No! you don't begin without me"

"I will personally greet them and take them out to dinner tonight "

"if that's all I have to go, I will see you tonight and we will chat then " he ends the call, I hear foot steps making their way over to me. 

I stand up to greet my father "Good morning father " 

"I have booked the helicopter for you to board in 15 mins, you need not take nothing with you but your personal items as we have had someone personally design and gather supplies for you at your room in Kingston "  I nod, not at all affected by his dismissal of my greeting.

"As Mera has hopefully told you, your mother has already left this morning to an appointment so she won't be here to see you off, and neither will I. An event has come up that needs my attendance "

"Right" 

" Well now that we settled that, I hope you make your being at Kingston Academy worth it Aurelia "  and with that he walks away looking down at his phone making his way to the study. 

And that's how I ended up here in my limo being chauffeured into the prestigious grounds of Kingston Academy, my plan is to finish my last year of high school quickly and quietly with my head down. 

The large gates creak open, making me aware that the security Guard that is monitoring the entrance has let us through. I shuffle closer to the window trying to see where I will be staying for the rest of this year, since I'm entering this year a few weeks into term 1. The school building comes into my view taking my breath away, the architecture could almost be compared to Hogwarts, though Kingston was a much more mediocre version. The school was surrounded by 100s of green acres cut to perfection.