16- our song

hello stream our song by anne marie and niall horan x
It wont lemme add video
Idek why im posting here but- why not-
Also TY FLOWER CARD TY FLOWER CARD TY FLOWER CARD
Anyway i am procrastinating so here's a really short fic
Listen to the song while you read >:(

I'll be honest, I'm alright with me. Sunday mornings, in my own white tee.

Three years, it has been three years since he's last seen him. He was at the scholomance, Livvy had told him. He wanted to write him but... he never knew what to say. I probably need to apologise for leaving him without telling, he thought, but does he care? Part of him knew Ty cared, Ty always cared. But not enough for it to matter, he thought.

I've been waking up alone, I haven't thought of him for days.

Whatever, he thought, he's happy now; he has a family. Jem, Tessa and Mina, they are here for him. He looked at Mina, who was colouring with her crayons. I'm alright, he stood up to walk towards her, to watch her as she drew their family, everything's fine, why wouldn't it be?

I'll be honest, it's better off this way.

And yet... for three years he had secretly hoped Ty would write, he had hoped that Livvy told Ty about him and he would talk to him again. They'd be back to how they were before.

Every time that I think I can get you out my head, you never ever let me forget

They were friends, but then... Like an idiot, he fell in love. Can you blame me? It's Ty. Beautiful, smart, Ty who was the first one that cared. He still remembered how Ty had slept outside his room, because he wanted a Watson to his Sherlock. He laughed at the memory.

He'd rather them be friends than nothing at all. At least then, Ty would be happy. But now... he sighed.

Then write him, a voice in his head said, you know you can still fix it. He shook his head silently, it was too late; Ty probably already forgot about him. It has been three years after all.

'Cause just when I think you're gone, hear our song on the radio. Just like that, takes me back to the places we used to go.

"Tessa? I'm off to the library." "Oh! What book are you looking for, I'm sure we have it at home." "A Study in Scarlet."

-
And I've been trying but I just can't fight it. When I hear it I just can't stop smiling.

"Ty? Are you reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes again? You haven't picked it up in ages." "Felt like it."

"Did you know the first words ever spoken on the telephone were 'Watson, come here, I want to see you'?" "Totally different Watson though."

That was three years ago. And yet, he remembered their conversations clearly. Because Sherlock isn't anything without Watson, and right now, he is missing his Watson. Many times he had wanted to write, but Kit said he never wanted to talk to him anymore, he sighed.

Watson, come here, I want to see you.

NOW IDK IF THIS IS OOC BUT HERE WE ARE ANYWAY UHMMMMM YEA IDK I HAVENT READ THE BOOKS IN A WHILE BUT TWP IS COMING!!