6- Video Diary of the Blackthorn twins

Au where everyone was happy and the Blackthorns were friends with Kit ever since forever

"Hi my name is Livvy, this is my twin brother Ty-Ty, and today is 12th July, a Saturday and we are going to-" The camera was snatched away, revealing a young boy, "Mark look! Camera!" "Tavvy give it back to Livvy." A voice said, Tavvy pouted and handed the camera to Livvy, "Sorry." The older girl took the camera after smiling, "It's okay." After all, no one has ever been able to stay mad at the smallest Blackthorn. The camera was facing Livvy again, Tavvy's faint and quick footsteps of leaving was heard.

Livvy sighed, "AS I WAS SAYING, we are going to catch our big brother doing embarrassing stuff!" The young shadowhunter said, holding the camera at herself and Ty, who was staring at the camera smiling shyly. Ever since they got the camera on their birthday, they have been doing these video diary things. Ty disagreed at first but Livvy said it would be fun so he gave in.

The twins followed Julian who was walking towards the kitchen, Ty said quietly to avoid Julian noticing them, "We put Tabasco in his coffee." Livvy grinned, "It was Ty's idea you see." They turned their attention back to Julian.

Julian, who didn't suspect a thing took a sip out of his coffee, he frowned then spitted it out, "Why the fuck is the coffee spicy!" He heard laughter from behind the couch, so he walked towards it, only the find Livvy holding a camera at him and Ty laughing, "This is gold! Let's go find Emma and show her!" Julian yelled as they ran, "Livia and Tiberius Blackthorn delete that video!"

They knocked on Emma's door, a blonde figure appeared, "Hey Livs hey Ty- why are you two laughing? What's so funny?" Livia handed her the camera, "Look at Jules!" Emma took the camera confused then played the video, "Oh video diary... huh... OH MY GOD DID HE JUST- JULIAN BLACKTHORN, EVERYONE!" She bursted out laughing.

Julian found Ty and Livvy, "Oh there you two are- oh hey Emma!" She beamed at the sight of Julian, "Hey Jules." Livvy looked at them awkwardly and pulled Ty towards the other way, "Okay then... Let's go find Kit."

Helen saw the two grinning and asked, "What did you two do this time?" "Nothing we swear!" Livvy said, Ty just nodded in agreement. Helen shook her head, "Always up for mischiefs you two... See you later." Ty said a quick "Bye" Before running with Livvy again.

The camera shook as the twins ran. Then it fell. A woman picked it up, the camera revealed a blue hair boy behind her. "Hey Livvy, Hey Ty. Here you go." She handed them the camera, smiling. "Thanks Cristina. Hi Kieran, Hi Cristina." Kieran was just about to talk but the two ran off again. "Bye Kieran, Bye Cristina!"

They knocked on Tessa and Jem's home quickly, "Kit Kit Kit open the door!", a faint "Coming! Wait Mina no don't eat that!" Was heard and the door opened, almost causing Ty to fall on Kit since he was leaning on the door.

"So what's up?" "We just pranked Jules." Ty stated smiling. His smiles are always the best, Kit thought quietly, before reacting. "Oh? Did you record it?" Livvy smirked, "You bet." She showed Kit the video, it was hilarious, Kit's bored face lit up and laughed. One he caught his breath, he said, "How come I wasn't invited in this?" "Twins' diary, Watson." Ty answered.

Livvy noticed, that Kit's eyes are brighter than usual when Ty spoke, especially when he called him 'Watson'. I will ask Kit about it later, she made  a mental note, wonder if someone's got a crush.

"I got a new book." Ty announced. "Can I borrow it?" "Of course, anything for you Watson." Ty said, he didn't seem to realise what he had said, but Kit was blushing, the blonde nodded and thanked Ty quietly. Livvy sighed, and shook her head, waving goodbye to the camera, "Well that's it for today! I'm gonna leave before things got awkward- Wait DRU ARE THOSE MOVIE TICKETS?" A voice replied shouting back, "YA MOVIE NIGHT TONIGHT, REMEMBER? WE'RE WATCHING THAT NEW HORROR MOVIE. EVERYONE IS COMING TONIGHT." "HOLY SHI-"

The video ended

I hope you liked it yeee. Self promo is annoying but... Leave a vote if you liked it..? Okay byeee.