2- Peter Parker Fieldtrip

I'll be doing this one, which has been done by so many people but I just love this idea so much (I read like twenty versions of this b4 no kidding)
Okay so this will be about Peter Parker Field trip to the avengers tower!
Credits to the people who wrote these b4 bc they made my day
(P.S. if you feel like I copied your work just comment and I'll delete it)
Au where Tony and Steve made up b4 iw

"Okay class since today is the last physics lesson of the year, we're going on a surprise field trip! Your guardians or parents have been informed last night and all your permission slips have been signed!"

Peter went on the the bus, with Ned who was clearly excited. "Where do you think we're going?" "I don't know... I'm guessing some boring show cases again." "You're probably right." Ned said, nodding.

The only seats left was next to MJ, and Peter has the biggest crush on her.

"Hey uh can we sit here?" MJ didn't look up from her book as she said, "Sure losers, be quiet though," she turned to them, gesturing to the book, "I'm reading." Peter and Ned nodded as they sat down quickly.

After an awkward ride, Peter got off the bus, and immediately cursed, "Oh shit oh no oh no." But Ned, and basically the entire class was beyond excited. The only one who didn't show much enthusiasm is MJ, but even she put down her book.

Out of all the places, it just HAS to be the avengers compound.

The tour guide greeted them with a warm smile, "Good morning everyone. Welcome to the Avengers Compound. Now normally we do not allow students in so you guys got really lucky, since only one school gets to come each year." The whole class cheered. Ned was ranting excitedly next to Peter, "We really got lucky, I heard it was a lucky draw that decides who gets to come and-" "Ned, you've been here." Ned paused, "I have?" "It was just last Friday!" Peter whispered back. "Oh yeah. But still!" Peter shook his head, "If you say so Ned."

The tour guide started speaking again once the talking started to fade away. "Now, we use to have badges but now, simply walk through that," He pointed to three glass cylindrical machine, "And F.R.I.D.A.Y will do all the work. All your information has been temporarily input on the AI." He leaded then towards the machines and instructed them to form three lines.

Peter walked slowly towards one of the lines while looking at Flash who pushed everyone out of the way to get to the first one. Ned, too, has gone to the start of the line. He turned to find MJ starring, then they both looked away.

"Flash Thompson, Clearance level one. Visiter from Mid Town High. Welcome." Flash grinned triumphantly as he walked off the machine.

"Catherine Stormer, Clearance level one. Visiter from Mid Town High. Welcome." The girl let out a squeal.

The AI went on for a while before it was Peter's turn

"Peter Parker, Clearance Level ten. Welcome Peter, Mr Stark and the others have been informed of your arrival." Peter let out a groan before saying, "Thanks F.R.I.D.A.Y"

The class stared in awe, Flash glared at Peter but didn't say anything.

Just before the tour started, a loud noise was heard outside. Everyone stepped back frantically. A blonde man stepped inside with a raven haired man, accompanied by a brunette.

Everyone was shocked before Flash said, "It's Thor and Loki! Wait who's the other chick." "Envi!" Peter blurted out, the brunette who seemed to be slightly annoyed at the stranger turned to him and smiled.