Sweet Dreams..!

Kagami's Point of View:

I put my phone down after I confirmed she wasn't mad at me, but I felt like she was still mad and she was just trying to be nice because that's her personality, maybe I was overthinking though.

If only she knew the real reason I left was gay panic. I thought about Mari and started to get anxious and turned on.

I laid my head back on my bed and hugged my pillow, eventually falling asleep.

Kagami's Dream

"Kagami.. I'm in love with this person.. I don't know how to tell them." Marinette blushed.

"Is it Adrien?" I asked sadly.

"N-No." She looks down, she wasn't lying, but she wanted to avoid the question but she decided to tell me anyway. "I-It's you." She smiled.

I looked at her in shock and then the realization hit me and I immediately turned crimson red.

"Marinette, I love you too.." I wrap my arms around her and kissed her deeply.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

The sound of my alarm immediately woke me up.

"Oh, it was just a dream?" I yawned.

I knew I couldn't face Marinette today after that dream, there was  absolutely no way. I groaned because I barely got any sleep last night.

"Great." I mumbled.

I got up and started getting ready for school, once I was ready I went downstairs to get breakfast and my mom drove me to school and just my luck Marinette had her hair down.

"You get more beautiful each day." I mumble.

Marinette blushed, and hugged me.

"I-I am!?" She replied.

I was partially concerned with the fact she heard me, but mostly concerned with the fact she didn't believe it.

"Wha-" It was outrageous to think she couldn't see the beauty in herself.

I was so mad at Adrien for not being able to see this girls worth that I started to turn red out of anger on the outside, but I knew I needed to calm down, so I took a deep breath.

"Marinette, you're beautiful." I gave her a whole hearted smile so she knew that I meant it. I then hugged her even tighter.

We hugged for what felt like years and I enjoyed it, I didn't want to let go. I was warm and happy until she let go of me, making me feel cold and depressed.

"Do you wanna come to my house for a sleepover?" She smiled brightly.

"Of course." I replied and I smiled back.