Closure~

Kagami's Point of View:

One week later..

It was about a week after my sleepover with Marinette, and I decided to talk to Adrien after school and give him some closure. He deserved it, after all.

After school and fencing practice I walked up to Adrien and told him to meet me at one of the benches in the park.

When I found which bench he decided to sit at, he was just sitting there looking all..., sad. So I sat down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"What do you wanna talk about, Kagami?" He smiled bitterly.

"I think you need closure." I replied.

He looked up at me but then quickly looked away empty, I felt a pit of guilt inside of me. I shouldn't have used him like I did, it was wrong.

"Adrien, I do love you, I was just never in love with you.. But I'm going to tell you how I felt about this girl." I said, making Adrien wince, I could tell I put him in pain.

"Explain away." He frowned.

"She was always staring at you.." I smiled sadly.

"Chloe bourgeois??" He questioned me.

I laughed at his comment. He had always been oblivious to Marinette's feelings for him for the longest time.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng.." I replied. "I wanted her to be with me. But she couldn't pull her eyes away from you, and your stupid green eyes and I-I didn't understand because.. You always smelled like Camembert, you asked dumb questions and you were oblivious, a-and you didn't even like her a-and.. I would sit there, and cry in my room for ours on end." I explained, I hadn't even realized I was starting to tear up.

He just sat there in silence, staring at me trying to find out if I was joking or not.

"Adrien I'm sorry, but I'm in love with Marinette. Every part of me.. Is devoted to Marinette." I cried.

"I understand.., go get your girl." He smiled but I knew deep down it was fake.

I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry for the way I used you, I shouldn't have done that. You deserve better and one day you will find that person but you have to understand, that person is not me." I said softly.

I walked away from him feeling a lot better and I realized that he wasn't the only one who needed closure.