"You're not just a friend to ME."

Kagami's Point of View:

"What's wrong?" I asked nervously.

She stayed silent.

Did I do something wrong? I wasn't trying to make her upset.

I watched as the smaller girl paced back and forth in my room.

"I can't believe you found out!!" She whispered loud enough for me to hear, I could tell she was panicking. "You weren't supposed to know that I'm in love with you!!" She shouted.

I looked from side to side in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I asked out of confusion, I was beyond confused at this point.

"Are you trying to play with my feelings?" She said trying and failing to hold back a voice crack. "You were about to kiss me then you didn't.." She frowned

I looked at her in disbelief. Then I  grabbed her arm and put my thumb on her lip. I watched as she blushed ever so slightly.

"You're not just a friend to ME." I said sternly bringing her face closer to mine causing her to blush deeper. "I was trying to hint at that when I was about to kiss you, but I got scared. I planned to ask you out at some point today..." I laughed nervously.

"Kagami..." She smiled brightly. "I want to kiss you..." She giggled.

But I was quicker than her. I brought my lips to hers and kissed them softly.

"I love you too Marinette. I have for years." I laughed.

"Really?" She asked.

I took a deep breath.

"Don't be so doubtful. At first I just ignored the feelings that I had for you when I first transferred to this school, but when I got jealous of how you looked at Adrien I wanted to take him so you'd pay attention to me, I realized that... it just wasn't platonic." I kissed her again.

She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I know that it started a while ago, but I didn't realize it until we were there for each other when all that stuff with Adrien happened. You're smart, beautiful and confident. I thought that it was jealousy, but I realize now that it was so much more. All those longing looks that I tried to ignore.." She whispered softly.

"I guess we both had realizations.." I laughed.