A Sleepover and A Secret?

Marinette's Point of View:

As I walked to class I saw Lila bullying Sabrina and still nobody believes me whenever I say she's a liar and a bully.

"Leave her alone!!" I shouted making everyone turn around and then Chloe walked over to us.

"What's going on, losers?" Chloe asked us.

I pointed at Lila. "She was about to slap Sabrina!" I explained in an angry tone.

Chloe smirked evilly at Lila, causing her to look back horrified.

"Don't mess with my girlfriend again. You got that?! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous." She threatened.

"I- Uh, yeah." Lila cried and ran away.

Chloe and I became friends a few months ago. We aren't best friends, but we are still pretty close.

"Thank you." Chloe whispered.

"No problem, Chloe, honestly I hate Lila so I'm glad somebody else got to see how terrible she is." I replied.

I finally got to class and I saw something horrible. Lila had belittled Juleka into getting akumatized.

"Lila, I'm so done with your behavior I'm gonna put an end to it soon." I shouted.

A half an hour later..

"Fly away little butterfly.." I smiled and waved at the little butterfly.

"We did great Ladybug." Chat Noir smirked.

I'm glad he didn't call me M'lady for once.

"Pound it!!" We both said, signalling our victory.

After school was finished I headed over to my house and started getting ready for mine and Kagami's sleepover.

After I got snacks and drinks I waited for her to get here.

I waited..
And I waited..
And I waited..

Until finally:

"Sweetie, your friend's here!" My mom shouted.

I whisper screamed excitedly and ran downstairs. I then hugged Kagami tightly.

"You're finally here!!" I shouted happily. "Not t-that I was w-waiting for you or anything.." I lied.

Kagami laughs and I pulled away from the hug and we both started walking upstairs into my room.

She laid down on my bed and looked up at me.

"Ladybug looked super hot today, didn't she?" She smirked knowing exactly what she was doing.

I thought about it for a second and then blushed crimson red making Kagami laugh.

"I have something to tell you tonight." I announced calmly, while internally dying. "But I'm scared." I sighed.

She got up and walked towards me putting our hands together and locking our eyes.

"You can tell me anything." She says seriously.

I looked to the side and she grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at her.

When she looked at me like that I was starting to wonder if my feelings for her are really platonic anymore.

"I mean it." She frowned.

"I know.." I replied.

Hours passed and we talked, ate, drank and watched t.v.

"About that *cough* secret." I hesitated. "I just want you to believe me and I'm scared you won't." I grabbed her hand.

"I trust you." She smiled.

I smiled back.

"I-I'm ladybug and in case you don't believe me y-you're ryuko!!" I said super fast.

"That's all?" Kagami laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked out of confusion.

"I knew you were ladybug, I figured it out a week ago at the park when I saw your earrings. I also confirmed my suspicions when you blushed at what I said earlier." She smirked. "I'm not as oblivious as Adrien is." Kagami stated.

She must pay a lot of attention to me. I blushed just while thinking of the possibility Kagami could ever love me, but then I realized she could never love someone like me. Nobody could.

"You're amazing Kagami." I blushed.

After a couple hours went by Kagami and I decided to go to sleep, but I couldn't fall asleep. It was too hard to sleep when she was right there next to me.

"I just wanna-" I thought. That thought got the better of me when I grabbed Kagami's hand and squeezed it tightly with my own.

I wanted to kiss her, but she was asleep. So I didn't have her consent and it all felt so wrong.