007

Welcome back to me_otakusimp's account!

Continue?
➡ Yes
No

.  .  .

Morons..

Introduction
➡ Start!
How to start..
Leave
Author-chan, answer!

Starting,
Please wait!

.   .  .

Chapter 7!

___

~Flashback~

"Onee-chan.. Do you think this will stop..?" I asked my one and only sister.. She was is the only girl that was my sibling. I was lucky.. But not when my brother's started hating on me..

"Oh, don't worry.. I know this will be over very soon.."

She was so caring, she even spoiled me so much when our mom, step-mother or aunt wasn't around. I became.. Different because of it.. I felt greedy somehow those times.. It feels so different now.. Just my me before my mom changed after leaving us..

Why did she even become like that? Well..

She was pregnant

Never did she tell us.. So we had an unknown sibling that could be anywhere in this world.

She didn't want to have us being anywhere near close to knowing it..

___

"Onii-chan-"

"Shut up"

"Nii-chan! Guess what-"

"You can guess that I don't care. I don't care, [M/N]"

"Nii-chan.. My stomach.. It hurts so much-"

"Ughh! Just go and heal it yourself, stupid!"

___

"When will the be over..?" I asked.

"I told you, this will be over very quickly, just you wait, ok?" Onee-chan then said.

___

And that was what I did.. Waited.. Onee-chan planned on leaving the house with me. Which was successful.. The second time..

But.. The more I think of it.. That time we left was so.. Terrifying..

I almost got hit by a car, 5 times. Some workers we passed through were so racist and tried hitting either my or Onee-chan with the paint or concrete. It was bullcrap.

~Flashback end~

"[M/N]!!"

I looked at the person screaming my name, but before I knew it, a huge figure ran over me..

*crash*

"[M/N]!!"

Voices that were everywhere started slowly fading and the sight became blurry and so.. Slow..

___

I woke up, in just a few seconds after I saw nothing but darkness. I looked up and saw.. An unfamiliar person next to my sister. Actually, more like a whole team was there.

I sat up and quickly hid my sister behind me by pulling her on the hospital bed with me and looked at every single person there.

"... Has anyone ever told you to stay away from strangers..? You pitiful little punks-"

"[M/N], it's us! Karasuno! The team you're advising!"

"And who said that?"

___
Stop here?
➡ Yes
No

.  .  .

(I am deeply sorry for not posting lately, I'm at my grandparents house and I have a really, really busy schedule. And also, sorry for the short chapter. Anyway, let's make this a wrap!)

Morons..

Introduction
Start!
How to start..
➡ Leave
Author-chan, answer!

.  .  .

See you next time! Have a good day/evening!

___

↱ Off ↰