005

Welcome back to me_otakusimps account!

Continue?
➡ Yes
No

.   .   .

Morons..

Introduction
Start!
How to start..
Leave
Author-chan, answer!

Starting,
Please wait!

.   .  .

Chapter 5!

___

And.. Here we are.. At a practice match with Nekoma.. Although we just arrived at our destination. Now I'm getting lazed out.

"KENMA!!" Oh great.. Now Hinata's on his way with a new episode of  "They who meet at the bathroom stalls", how exciting..

"Hey! What's your business with our Setter?" A Mohawk kinda dude then said from behind the pudding and tangerine. What is this a man eating his meal in the early afternoon? "How about you? What's your deal with our precious 1st year, HAH?" Wooow, what a great mashup..

"Oh yeah, don't even try me buddy"

"Oh, ya wanna rumble? Eyy, city boy?!"

And destiny has come with a... Another short guy with brown hair that looks like a libero. Hinata better be starting to receive properly to become a libero instead tho, almost forgot about those notes.

"Yamamoto, stop with the face. You look like an idiot, ya know?"And at the same time came Sugawara from behind me.

"Tanaka, stop with the city boy thing, it makes you look stupid." And with these words made the two freeze and... Get sun burns? I don't even wanna explain..

"You, Tanaka, are so stupid, ya know?"

"I guess I can agree once.."

"Never knew I'll see this day~" Aoki then said, next to me. "... I take my words back.."

"Ah-Aa-Ahh...."

I then looked at the Mohawk haired boy then to my sister. I then blocked my sister from the boy which made him look more of an idiot without the blush on his face.

"... Don't start staring at my sister, you perv.." As I said this, my eyes became empty, piercing at the boy with a dark aura around me. "S-S-SORRY, SIR!"

"WAAAH!"

"HAAH?"

Both "Yamamoto", if I was right, and Tanaka screamed out as I look behind my sister and saw Kiyoko. This then made me even more pissed. What kind of a man is this Yamamoto dude?

I then ran up to Kiyoko and blocked Yamamoto's view of her, even Tanaka. Then I heard screaming. And my right guess. It was Tanaka screaming at Yamamoto with anger and Hinata screaming in fear..

"SHUT UP YOU TWO, THERE ARE LADIES HERE!" I then screamed out which somehow even made Daichi and the Coaches pale.

"... Be more of a respective person and you can get what you two want.." I then said

"I.. I think I'm liking [M/N]..."

"What was that, Kiyoko?"

___

Stop here?
Yes
No

Morons..

Introduction
Start!
How to start..
Leave
Author-chan, answer!

.   .   .

See you next time! Have a good day/evening!

___

↱ Off ↰