010

Welcome to~

Chapter 10!!

Me_otakusimp~

Keep going?

➡ Yes
No

Ready. . .

Set. . .

LET'S BEGIN!!

___

~|[M/N] 's POV|~

Oh how it has been days since I saw this team. I finally remember them. Just.. I don't "act like" myself anymore. I went out o the hospital just last night and decided to surprise Aoki-nee. And it worked.

"I have to go do something for now, can you take care of the club Kiyoko, Aoki and [M/N]?" Then asked Takeda Sensei. "Sure thing, Sensei!"(Aoki)

"Yes, Sensei, we will." (Kiyoko)

"Alrighty~" I reply myself.

As Takeda Sensei walks out, slowly as his footsteps start to fade away, I quickly stood up and stare at the team. "... Nobody's doing anything stupid. And when I mean nobody.." I trail off as I stare at Tanaka and Nishinoya which I now remember clearly. "I mean.. Nobody." And by just a second, I let out a huge grin, "Ok?"

"Yes [M/N]!"

~Timeskip brought to you by the picture at the top of the chapter~

"So, how have you been?" I asked the slightly shorter yet elder brunette and the beauty herself. "It's been good [M/N], don't worry."

Just then, the door opened. At first, I thought it was Takeda Sensei but then the unfamiliar person then greeted, "I see you guys are already doing practice." I turn around and see a tall, blonde male that I somewhat recognized. "And who's this kiddo? You up for a match with them? And what team?"

"Ah, no.. I'm Actually HER sibling. Unfortunately.."

Just then, my sister started yelling at my and Tsukishima was laughing along. "Ahh, you're [M/N]. Nice ta see you again, short stuff."

No wonder he was familiar! He's Keishin! Ikkei's relative! Why didn't I realize that? "Nice to see you too, old man."

"I'm not that old!"

"And I'm not that short."

~Timeskip brought to you by... Me, not sweeping the floor yet~

It was already near lunch and practice is starting later. Not until girls started squealing like pigs.

"AHH! It's one of the [L/N]s!! He's so handsome!!"

"Omg, what's he doing here?!"

"I don't know but I want him to stay!!"

Oh wow, is their head thick enough to not even know what 1+1 is? I'm 14. *14*. 1-4. And they simp for me? Wow.. What an amazing way to live.

I just waited for the screams to calm their horses and it was working. Not until.

"Shh~"

Oh great.. Don't tell me its-

"[M/N]!"

"HOLY JESUS CHRIST! GOD-.. DAMN YOU, HINATA!"

~Timeskip brought to you by the amount of days this was finished because of the HEAT in the 🇵🇭~

"And why are you dehydrated?" Aoki then ask with a worried face. "Ask Hinata, and ask him how I'm never trusting anyone ever again" As I say this, Aoki stares at Hinata, almost like making hole to his head, which I'm happy with.

While Aoki was dealing with Hinata, Suga was next to me with some water and a drink. "How do you control her..?" Suga asked out of the blue, which made me chuckle.

"Well, it's a random reason. One way is with food which you probably unlocked, some warm hugs, a fidget or just a good bag of napkins." As I stated out the napkins, Suga starts blushing just thinking of it which kinda hit a nerve.

"Hey! Don't think about my sister as naked!"

"A-Wha- I wasn't!!"

"Suga-San?! Woah, caught 4K!"

"Tanaka, I swear!"

___

Hi!

You have reached the end!!

Would you like to stop here for now?

➡ Yes
No

Alrighty, lovely! Bye!!

*Me_otakusimp, out ;) *