012

Welcome to~

Chapter 12!!

Me_otakusimp~

Keep going?

➡ Yes
No

Ready.  .  .

Set.  .  .

LET'S BEGIN!!

___

*Whistle* "Alright, kids! Gather up!"

As we all ran up to Ukai and sat in front of him, he then started to tell his announcement.

"I know we lost against Seijoh that time but we'll actually be going to Tokyo again for an event."

"AN EVENT? LIKE A MATCH WITH NEKOMA?!" (Hinata)

"What's with Hinata all of a sudden?" I then asked my sister. "Oh, he actually met one of those Cats. Specifically, their setter." She explained.

"So a cat met a crow I see.. Good thing he didn't bite away Hinata's feathers."

"Yes, kind of like that but not only with Nekoma. Actually, Nekoma invited us to a training camp at Fukurodani."

*Raise*

"Yes, [M/N]?"

"What are the other teams that are joining us?" I asked.

"Good question. The teams that will be there are Ubagawa, Shinzen, Fukurodani, Nekoma and us. Now, I know this will only be a practice match for about a week.. But give 'em all you've got."

"Yes sir!"

As I stare more at my surroundings, I then realized a mop of blonde hair around the corner. Me being curious because I never actually realized this girl around here, I went up to her and started talking.

"Uh.. Hey there!"

*Yelp*

"U-Uhhm! I'm sorry if I did something wrong!"

'Something... Wrong?'

"Uh, no! You didn't do anything wrong! Actually.. I just.. Never actually got to talk to you so.. [L/N] [M/N]. Nice you meet you... Manager?" I then explained. But the more I talked the more she started to look... Concerned? Do I even look scary?

"U-uhm! So-sorry.. I was.. U-uh.. Spacing out! Yeah.. Uh.. Y-Yachi Hitoka! That's my name!" Yachi, from what I just heard, said. "Well, nice to meet you. I'm happy you decided to become a manager. Did you perhaps thought about or...?"

"U-uh.. No actually.."

*-*-*-*-*

*Chatter chatters*

'She looks so pretty.. With her raven-colored hair.. And her smile, even her mole looks kind of... Sexy..'

"Is she a 3rd year?"

"I think so. But she looks pretty."

'Other people are even starting her way..'

"So will you join?" Kiyoko then cut of my thoughts. "Uh.. Y-yes.!"

*Flash*

"Really?! Thank you! I'll meet you around the gym then!"

... *Walk*

'.... Wait.. Did I just..'

*-*-*-*-*

"Ahahaha! Admired by her beauty, huh? I guess you could say, Shimizu senpai is pretty and good looking. If I could, I would have dated her already!" I then replied to her.

But the more me and Yachi talked about Kiyoko, the more I didn't realize my surroundings. Which was..

*-* 3rd person's POV *-*

As [M/N] and Yachi were talking, two different aura's were surrounding them.

One, that was actually from Kiyoko who was quite of a blushing mess. And two.. Uh.. Was.. Tanaka and Nishinoya. Jealous. Yeah. Well, jealous is two separate ways.

One. Because how the hell is [M/N] talking to the blonde girl before them both?! And two. Was he trying to steal Kiyoko?!

I mean, if you were them, you would be jealous too, right?

But just before the two could start screeching for [M/N]'s ass to not steal their hope, Ennoshita then yeeted them to the side telling them to start practicing than wasting their energy on crap.

But for these two, it was a mission.

A mission to... Get revenge.

.

.

JK, they were beaten up by Daichi.

RIP Tanaka, Nishinoya. Fly high.

*-*-*

Practice was over, but everyone had to go to some place before everyone even leave to Tokyo so.. Whateves. But right now, [M/N] was at their backyard, setting to the wall at.. 7:50 PM..? Oh wait no, 7:51 PM.

*Open*

"[M/N], get inside it might rain tonight!"

"Don't be dramatic, Nee-chan. It's just getting darker."

"Is there a difference?" As nee-chan pushed down my stubbornness, I then stare at the night sky, realized. "... No..?"

"Good, now get inside, mom is almost done cooking."

"Fine~"

*-*-*-*

"Hey [M/N]!! Over here!!"

I stare at the child, so familiar from my memory. "... Tachibana?"

"Let's play! Let's play!!"

"Hi [M/N]-San! You look so tall now!"

I stare down at the other familiar child. "Kyoto..!"

"Yeah.."

"Do you even remember where you buried us?"

*-*-*-*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

"Gosh, you still are a heavy sleeper, huh? Get up and get ready." Nee-chan then came out of nowhere as I started panting from my dream. ".... What.. Was that?"

___

___

Hi!

You have reached the end!!

*Sorry for not posting, school is about to start soon and my parents were getting worried so yeah. Again, I am so sorry!*

Would you like to stop here for now?

➡ Yes
No

Alrighty, lovely! Bye!!

*Me_otakusimp, out ;) *