009

Welcome to~

Chapter 9!!

Me_otakusimp~

Keep going?

➡ Yes
No

Ready.  .  .

Set.  .  .

LET'S BEGIN!!

___

~||Aoki's POV||~

A few weeks ago, my brother was sent to the hospital because of a stupid disease, and it's been getting worse.

The Volleyball team?... Well...

We went to the Interhigh Nationals and...

Lost.

Oh how annoying.. I even need to see Seijoh which I Hated. If [M/N] was there, he would have laughed at the team so bad.. Now, I need to see his reaction..

Right now.

Yes, I'm [Random Hospital] right now.. I'll be telling my brother about our lost.. Oh how he will laugh hardly to it.

~Short time skip brought to you by me trying a new way to do the timeskips, intro and outro~

*Knock knock knock*

"Come in!" a mumbly voice said from inside the room as I walked in. "Hey [M/N].."

"Pfft-" I faintly heard. "What's with the long face, dumb dumb?" [M/N] then asked which made me let out a huge breath of air I never knew I was keeping in. "Well.. Remember Karasuno?"

"Yeah! That's where Hinata and that blueberry studies at! Right?" Why does Hinata and Kageyama always have to take the spotlight..? But whatever.. "Well.. We went to the Interhigh Nationals.."

"Wait, really?!" He said in a far different tone before he had this stupid memory loss. "Yeah.. And we... Lost." I said as emotionless as I can but nope, a tear just decided to betray me. "Sorry, I-"

"Why?"

I looked at him with my eyes widen. "W-what?" "Why did they loose?"

"Well-"

"Pfft, screw that. If they wanted to go to the top they would have won." This shocked me. I looked at him with disbelief. "I'll be out in a few days actually. They said I was being weird that I know more thing then I used to?" He then said, changing the subject and made my eyes widen even more.

"W-wait.. Really!?" I then slightly yelled out. "Yes, Nee-chan. Yes."

I then hugged my little brother tightly. "Heh, didn't the Doctors tell?"

*Beep*

"No? Why?"I then asked him back. "I don't know.. Maybe you have something going on with ya, "