008

Welcome back to me_otakusimp's account!

Continue?
➡ Yes
No

.  .  .

Morons..

Introduction
➡ Start!
How to start..
Leave
Author-chan, answer!

Starting,
Please wait!

.   .  .

Chapter 8!

___

"Wh-... What?"

That was the only thing that came out of the walking Blueberry's mouth. I looked at him and sigh. I the started looking around the room, making Onee-chan confused.

"... Where's Kuroo and Kenma?"

This, again made everyone confused, and I saw Onee-chan's eyes twitch.

"What do you mean? Why them?"Onee-chan said from behind me.

"What? But aren't we advising Nekoma-"

"[M/N], THIS. IS. KARASUNO." A buzz cut dude said, making me scared. "What?"

"It's true, [M/N].. We aren't in Nekoma.. As Much as I don't wanna say this again.. You have..

Short term memory loss.."

This made my eyes widen and look down on the bed and on my chest. "So.. I might for... Forget you?.. Kenma?.. Kuroo..? Nekoma...?.... Volleyball?" This scared Aoki and quickly put my head on the nape of her neck, where I mostly put my head when crying.

"No, you will never forget us! And I know that! This is.. Just like before.. But.. A disease! We will find a cure for this, ok? I promise!"

But not before I could shread a tear, the door slammed open. I looked up and saw a familiar person.

"Hinata?... Hinata Shoyo?"

"..."

"How the hell do you know that idiot and forget us?"

"Hinata's a good decoy and middle blocker. Of course I remember him!"I screamed out, defending my friend.

This made him slightly shocked and blushed, since he was the first person you talked to, why would I forget him? He talked to me and even was the person i had to look for when he got lost and met my Nekoma pals.

But.. I didn't really know about the Nekoma team. The more I think about the team, the more I became confused as hell about what you were thinking about.

"Hinata.. Can I hug you?" I then asked, which made him flushed quickly. He went close to the me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I hugged back but then squeezed his ass, although nobody noticed. It made him hide his head in the nape of my neck which made me chuckle on his neck, sending the vibration to his neck down to his feet, making him shiver and blush even more.

___

I stayed in the hospital and will be staying here for about.. Until I get my memories back.. Yeahh..

"You will be here for.. Maybe more than a year, kiddo.." the nurse said. His name was Osamu Issemana, a 28 year-old.

"I see.. Well, goodnight sir"

___

{Hinata's POV}

Tanaka-SIMPai
Guys, I'm feeling a little more sad than usual..

Dadchi
Tanaka, It's 3 in the morning.

Tanaka-SIMPai
I know, but this is urgent. And I know you feel it too, Daichi!

Dadchi
...

Ok fine, you got me.

Nishinoya-SIMPai
Damn, right! I feel sad too!.. And I don't know why

King of OUR court
How did you know, Tanaka-senpai?

SALTYshima
I'm surprised he even knows.

Tanaka-SIMPai
Hey!

....

But you DO feel sad, right?

SALTYshima
No

Hinata SHRIMPo
Liar!

SALTYshima
And how do you know how to spell 'Liar'?

SugaMAMA
Tsukishima, don't start being rude.

But yeah, how do you know Tanaka?

Tanaka-SIMPai
Well, [M/N] didn't remember us, except Hinata. So I guess the silence in YOUR rooms are about [M/N]!

YamaGUCCI
Hey, I think Tanaka-senpai is right

EnnoSHITa
I'm not sure, Yamaguchi. Maybe this is just a joke.

Nishinoya-SIMPai
No, this is serious, Enno!

Tanaka-SIMPai
Yeah!

Kiyoko<3
I'm pretty sure we should just ignore it.

Tanaka-SIMPai
But Kiyoko!!

As I stare at my phone while everyone else kept chatting, I looked up at the ceiling.

"... What did I do..?.. Is this my fault..? Is it maybe because of when I asked about him and his problems..? I was just trying to be nice.." I mumbled to myself, with full concern and worry writer all over my face as I slowly fell asleep..

___

Stop here?
➡ Yes
No

.  .  .

Morons..

Introduction
Start!
How to start..
➡ Leave
Author-chan, answer!

.  .  .

See you next time! Have a good day/evening!

___

↱ Off ↰