PaperBack?

So I've decided to turn Apple Kisses & Heart Burn into paperbacks so that those of you who already have the Peach Kisses paperback, will have the complete set. ☺

They're not ready yet however I will be doing preorders, limited preorders.
I will only be doing 5-8 preorders simply because I want to be able to keep track of all the people who paid beforehand. The preorder will also be cheaper.

So the preorders are $15, and when the novels are available, they will definitely be more because LuLu has to take their cut.

I will be editing it, and fixing it up for you guys, so that you can have an enjoyable read once again.

I know a lot of you can't pay for novels which is why a lot of the new novels I start on Dreame won't need to be paid for, I'll leave them as free. For example, the beast's exception.

I haven't been updating as much simply because I've been working on an Interactive version of the self Esteem book called "All My Trauma Fits In A book," you can also preorder this one, it'll be a paperback! I'm so excited to buy my own as well because trauma seems to be my best friend 😃. The preorder price for this one is $10.

Thank you guys for your continued support, and I hope that you guys continue to work with me as I try to compromise, while trying to earn a living. I am also saving up for my boyfriends birthday so don't mind me trying to stack them coins with rent to pay- bye. Lots of love babes! Always!

We haven't spoken in so long as well, how have you guys been? What have you been up to? I'll be replying!