Heart Burn- #3

D R A C O ' S
P O V

"I messed up man." Levy plops onto the bench as we meet at the front. He rubs his face and I raise an eyebrow.

"What'd you do now?"

"Did your mom find that secret stash of steroids you've bee—"

"Shut up man." he punches Jake's arm as we all crack up. "I cheated." He admits and we're all silent.

"You had a girl friend?" We say together and he shrugs.

"I did."

"How come we've never seen here?" I question raising an eyebrow and he leans back, he looked a mess. His hands ran to many times in his hair and his eyes were slightly red.

If he liked her so bad, why'd he cheat?

"She's in highschool."

"Pedophile." Liam murmurs under his breath.

"What is it with all these criminal offences you're accusing men with. She's 16 turning 17 next Friday, I'm 18."

"Okay so why'd you cheat?" Jake voices my question and he groans.

"I was drunk, remember Ash's birthday party? The girl I cheated with kinda seduced me, we had sex and bam, she's texting me the next day and it continues. I guess. . Kehlani wasn't giving it up so when. . "

"I can't be anymore disappointed in you." Blue speaks up finally, fixing his glasses. His history textbook was wide open on his lap.

"Her name is pretty." I comment and Levy glares at me. "Hey, I'm not the one who cheated on her."

"Who's name is pretty?" My mood dampens a bit and I watch as Levy averts his eyes quickly upon hearing Jude's voice.

"Yours babe." I sigh as she latches onto my arm.

"I'm out." Blue announces and everyone follows him, smirking at me.

I can't believe these guys.

"Blue." Hayley calls in a singsong voice but he walks faster as if he wasn't hearing. She chases him of course.

"How are you?" Jude runs a finger along my arm and I resist the urge to run away.

"Im good, you?"

"Perfect now that I'm with you." She bats her eyebrows creepily.

"Cool." I murmur distractedly staring off.

The girl I saw yesterday stayed in my mind, even as she left I just wanted to pull her aside and make her tell me all her problems to which I would listen to.

She was so beautiful.

"Draco!" Jude whines and I turn my attention to her. "The bell rung, what're you thinking off? Me I hope." She cuddles into me and I force a smile as she leans in to kiss me. I turn my face, scratching my neck awkwardly before standing and stretching out my hand.

The look on the face is pure shock before she recovers and stomps away.

I groan louder, walking in the other direction as I try to remove the girl with the gold eyes swam in my mind.