Heart Burn- #1

D R A C O ' S

P O V

"Get up man." I hit him with the chemistry book and he clenches his jaw, finally opening his eyes.

"You can't just leave me alone can you." Blue groans rolling over.

"Not when I have Jude breathing down my neck." I snort.

"I don't know why you date that chick dude." He rolls his eyes and I sigh, sitting on his other bed that his parents bought specifically for me when I come over.

My second home.

"I like her."

"You like her? Or you're just trying to convince yourself that so you don't hurt her." He finally stands. Walking over to his phone. "Did you even have time to pray this morning or did she call first?"

"Shut up, I didn't see you get down on your knees." I shoot back.

"I'm always in a conversation with God dude."

"Whatever just hurry up."

Blue was my best friend since. . forever. He's the one who kept me in check with my boiling anger and the one who bailed me when I knew my mom would whoop my butt when I was drunk.

My mom is crazy.

Completely gone.

I love her to death but she worries me sometimes with that Moana movie that died years ago, and she's always in my dad's clothing it really does freak me out.

Yet I couldn't ask for someone more understanding. She doesn't try to be my friend however she's always willing to listen and smother me with her attention when I need it.

My dad also has his ways, but you'd often find us in the store shopping for junk or basketball shorts.

My relationship with my parents were something I cherished.

Jude is the girl I've been dating for the past six months now. She's clingy and has trust issues but after hearing her past I know why. But I don't feel the connection I want to feel with her, and I'm pretty sure I don't look at her the way my dad looks at my mom.

But I don't want to hurt her feelings by breaking up with her so here I am.

I groan, unlocking my phone since Blue was taking a whole year just to get ready.

Jude ❤ - Where are you? I've been waiting for at least fifteen minutes now.

Me- Just waiting on Blue.

Jude ❤- Hurry up, I miss you.

Me- See you soon.

He finally emerges, dressed in black skinny jeans and a red plain T-shirt. His baseball hat, much like mine was worn backwards.

'Finally?" I groan out standing.

"Shut up. You're going to make me get drooled on by Ms. I'm The Queen B's Friend So You Have To Date me."