PROLOGUE

WARNING: CONTAINS, STRONG/FOUL LANGUAGE, MATURED SCENE, SENSITIVE WORDS, GRAPHIC DEPICTION OF VIOLENCE, AND OTHER INAPPROPRIATE THEMES FOR YOUNG READERS.

DISCLAIMER: I DIDN'T PROOFREAD ALL THE CHAPTERS SO EXPECT THE UNGRAMMARLY WORDS, TYPO, MISPELLING, CRINGE WORDS, AND WRONG PUNCTUATIONAL.

GENRE: GENERAL FICTION

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

____

  PROLOGUE

In the myth, the guy built her and in return, she completes his life. Galatea Dite Fralon is a beauty but she has no filter at all. She's a blunt and sarcastic woman you don't want to mess with. She's a very serious woman in life. Has a deep perspective and has no fear at all but the truth is very far from reality. Behind the fierceness of her lies the loneliness. Her father cheated on her mom and her mom died because of it. She despises her father. He hated men in general. She developed a daddy issue but she's good hiding it. Maybe that makes her fit in her job as a director.

She loves ruling the emotion, the story, the dialogue. Not long time, in a much unexpected time she went, met Lion. Lion is a wise man and a very cheeky one they say. He can debate with someone who uses thick layers of sarcasm without losing.

He may be playful at times but he's also quite serious. Beneath the playfulness, he had a very cruel childhood. Witnessing the murder of his own family haunts him every night. The vengeance he feels running in his blood keeps him alive but he did not avenge his own family with his bare hand.

Tho he had achieved justice but the trauma is still there. He undergoes much therapy but none of them helps. He is reliving to the doctor's pills.

Meeting Galatea is much help to him given the fact that Galatea is a very big distraction for him. He had these desires for her that will never vanish until the meteors come down. Her touch, the sweet mouth of her, and the kisses they had shared. Those things can be never forgotten. He swore to god that he will do anything just for Galatea but love has its way for you to prove how pure and strong the love you have.

Will the unsaid vow stay unsaid? Or will it continue next lifetime again?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<333