~ Three pacifiers ~

It was a cloudy day in the U.K. where Tommy lived. Tubbo and Ranboo sat next to the blond, scrolling through lists of multiple coping mechanisms. After ranting about their personal problems and their worries about popularity, the smp, and their fan base, they decided it'd be a good idea to go searching for coping skills to see how they can cope healthily.

It was odd seeing Ranboo sitting in the same place as the two brits, since he wasn't naturally living in their location. Ranboo had actually made a stream to raise himself some money to go to the UK, and with his supportive fans watching him try and make a cake, it worked. Now that the three had met and were alone at Tommy's house, they were all laying down on the rug under Tommy's bed, scrolling through the list.

" We've got the grounding exercises in check, " Tubbo murmured out thoughtfully with a thumb in his mouth, biting on his nail in curiosity. " What else do we need to cover? "

" Ehmm, we've got stress balls, those necklaces you chew on- icy showers, " Tommy kept scrolling down, skimming through each mechanism before he stopped at one. " Age regression? " The three said in unison. They burst into a laughing fit once they realized what had happened. " Search it up, I'm curious. " Ranboo pointed at Tommy's computer, Tommy nodding his head to check what it was.

After reading the definition in the urban dictionary, they all glanced at each other with a questioning look. " Therapists recommend it, " Tubbo said silently. " Yeah, it seems fine, but we don't really— y'know, have a 'caregiver', " Ranboo sat up and made a hand gesture as he kept his eyes on the computers screen. They all thought for a moment before Tommy spoke up. " We can always think about that later. I say we give this one a shot together. How about it, boys? " Tommy, sounding confident, raised a brow and glanced at his two friends. Tubbo and Ranboo exchanged glances before nodding their heads with smiles.

~

Once they came back from the store and set down bags of different little gear, they sat down and scavenged through it curiously with bright eyes. " Here's yours, bee boy! " Tommy handed the older a yellow and black pacifier, which Tubbo shyly took. As Tommy and Ranboo continued to look at the stuff they had bought, they noticed their friend babble and clap as he got distracted with one of Tommy's wires connected to the wall where his setup was. " Did he already regress? " Ranboo whispered to Tommy with a raised brow. " Think so, big R. " Tommy spoke softly before he whistled over to Tubbo, gaining his attention. " Hey, buddy! How old are you? " He made sure to relax his voice, giving Tubbo a smile. With a little suckle of his pacifier, Tubbo lit up and lifted three fingers. " Thee! " He said in a chirp before crawling over to them, looking through the bag messily in search of something to play with. " He's a lil' youngster. " Tommy glanced at Ranboo. " Sure is. " Ranboo chuckled before pulling Tommy's computer to his lap, scrolling his finger through the mouse pad. Tommy peeked over his shoulder in confusion.

" I'm calling Wilbur. " Ranboo said, Tommy snickering with a raised brow. " Tubs, you okay with us calling brother Wilbur? " Tubbo glanced up once more, distracted with building blocks. It took him a while to process before he cheered. " Bwother wilby! " He threw the blocks with a squeal, rushing over to them with giggles. Once Ranboo was guided through Tommy's messy discord, they went to Wilbur's pms and pressed on the call button with the camera on. Tubbo bobbed up and down, waiting for the other to respond. Within seconds, the similar sound of someone joining the call sounded, the two teenagers and a little happily smiled.

" Hey, Tommy! " Wilbur said with a happy tone before he spotted that the camera was on. Tubbo immediately squealed and reached out to the computer, waving. " Bwother wilby! Bwother wilby!! " Tubbo babbled out before Ranboo put his hands under Tubbo's armpits, pulling him to his lap. Tubbo was bounced up and down, making the brunette lean into the others chest with a wide smile. Wilburs was— quite confused, to say the least. " What's this all about? " Wilbur questioned, turning on his own camera. " We're trying out age regression, and tubbo regressed to the age of three. " Ranboo would speak. " We need someone to baby us, soooo, " Ranboo and Tommy looked at each other and looked back at the camera, Tubbo doing the same, not wanting to be left out.