~ Yogurt ~

" Nikki! "

The pink haired girl battered her eyes open with a confused groan, the sunlight bathing into the guest room she was in, and peeking over her head was a very much regressed boy named Jack. " Morning, Jack..! " Nikki would sit up, attempting to fix her bed hair with her palm and Jack gave her a big, wide smile. " Morni', Nikki! " His voice was higher than usual, and the red and blue pj's he was wearing already explained the situation.

Mama Nikki hugged the young minded boy and cradled him in her arms, making him snort. " How did my little baby sleep? " She asked with genuine care. Manifold just covered his face and nodded, and that was enough to answer Nikki's question. Nikki carried Jack on her hip and made her way over to the living room, not as surprising due to her strength. Once Jack was set down on the carpet near the couch, she turned on Cartoon Network, a simple show for the little. " You'd like something to eat, lil guy? " Nikki crouched to his level, since he was sitting with spread legs.

" I wan' yogur! " Jack flashed a toothy grin, which in return, Nikki gave back with a nod. " Anything for you, Jack! " Heading to the kitchen, she pulled a Danimals from the storage closet where she kept most of her snacks in and made her way over to the little. With a swift motion, she opened the top and passed it to him. " Bam! Here ya go! " With a blanket over her shoulder, she adjusted herself to sit on the couch with a relaxed sigh, Manifold putting the jar up to his lips to eat.

The atmosphere was calm and warm, Nikki was relaxed with a cup of tea in her hands, her glasses snuggly perked on her nose. Jack himself was enjoying the yogurt he was given, lapping it up with a content smile—

That was until his yogurt spilled over his short and onto the carpet.

Jack squealed, eyes wide at the sudden incident he had caused. He tried to lick it off his shirt, but it seemed to have left a stain already, and he wasn't even sure about the carpet. His only motive was to reach out to Nikki, and he did. " Nikki,? " Jack said with a sniffle, pointing at his shirt. " I torry.. " Nikki looked at him with a soft smile. There was nothing wrong with a little spill! Everything can be fixed with the proper materials. " It's alright, Jacky,! Don't worry about it, okay? You just gotta be more careful! " Nikki kneeled and gently propped a kiss on his forehead, which made Jack nod his head.

" I be careful net time.. pomise! " He'd beam with confidence. " That's my boy! Now then, would you like to help me clean this up? We can start a little bath for you later when we're done! " The pink clad clapped her hands, exciting the regressed boy in front of her. " Okay!! Okay, we clean it up and we go bath! " Jack raised his arms and hooted. " Yeah Jack! " Nikki would laugh out loud, and with a little snort, she looked over her boy with a genuine, happy sigh. She loved being a caregiver, especially to someone as funny as Jack Manifold.

~

Words: 547