~ Tommy Paul ~

The video Tommy had planned to record with Logan Paul was finally over, and he pressed himself against the couch with a satisfied sigh. It was like a dream come true! With the amount of things he has accomplished, he'll be able to vlog around the world and he knew it! Looking at his subscriber count always made him smile, and watching as his video grew in likes and popularities got him all excited and shaky. He rattled his hands around and stomped his feet, happy with the results, and happy to have met a great influencer, despite doing past things.

Though having met Logan Paul, the ginger and his 'older brother', Wilbur Soot, didn't get along as much as he wanted them to. They always bickered back and forth, argued about the stupidest things, and squabbled for almost anything. It was making Tommy anxious, and he wasn't sure if it was to cause a friendly rivalry for the video itself. He might as well ask them to see if his analysis was correct, yet he didn't due to already hearing to the older guys disagreeing... it wasn't even important at this matter. Whatever it was, it tightened Tommy's chest with anxiety.

He hoped it would die down, but luck wasn't on his side and the adults continued to argue, entering the room Tommy laid in whilst shoving each other to get through the door. " Tommy! " Wilbur said with a grunt, grabbing a fistful of Logan's hair to yank his head back. " Tell this guy to take back what he said about bitcoins! " He ushered. All Logan Paul did was pull at Wilbur's sweater with an irritated inhale. " Not my fault they're practically useless as hell! Who even uses them anymore? " Tommy just watched with tired eyes, groaning as they retorted back and forth on opinions, the subject kept changing and changing, and Tommy's head grew fuzzier by the second.

" George stole my thumbnail! " Logan grit his teeth as his nose was plucked.

" I would of have too if I had the chance! " Wilbur spat as his stomach was poked.

' Unbelievable, ' Tommy thought to himself, clutching onto the fabric of his clothes, clearly giving them a weird stare. He doesn't understand one bit! Why were they arguing? Why didn't they like each other? Was it because of the whole big brother scenario? He thought it was jokingly! Why didn't they tell him anything?

" Tommy! " Wilbur said again, making Tommy perk up with a hum. " What is it, Wilbur? " He sounded off, but Wilbur didn't pick it up due to wrestling Logan Paul hand in hand. Wilbur went to speak before Logan cut him off; " I'm the big brother, right? Tell 'em! " Logan smiled innocently at the blond, making Wilbur stomp on his foot. Logan let out a hoarse hiss as he lifted his foot to check on it. " I'm the big brother. Always have been! From the beginning! From the start of L'manberg! " He threw in a reference, which Tommy nodded to. " Isn't that right, Toms? "

Logan and Wilbur started once more as Tommy tried to keep himself big, the feeling of regressing pushing forwards into his mindset to clear himself from this very unsettling conversation on who was Tommy's older brother. It was funny at first, sure, and it still is, but right now he wasn't in the mood for it at all. He was tired from the arcade, and because he was carried a little by Logan and was babied throughout the day, it was really hard to hold in his regression until now. He only managed due to the amount of supposed flirting and casino visiting they had to do to make the video funny.

He glanced to his right, spotting the marvel Spider-Man villain laying there lazily. Tommy reached it hesitantly before squeezing it to his chest, his thumb automatically going to his mouth to suck with a sniffle. This brought Wilbur's attention, but not Logan's, and the Ohio man kept insulting the other before Wilbur's hand slapped over his mouth with a hush. " Quiet! " Wilbur whisper yelled. Logan blinked with wide eyes, later scrunching his face up with an angry look. " I'll explain later, just— " Wilbur looked back at Tommy, who was looking around. Due to being his caregiver, he walks over and immediately tends to him like it was his job. " Toms? How old are you right now? " Wilbur spoke with delicacy.