Chapter 2

Ymir's POV

My name's Ymir Fritz, a 18 year old female tomboyish girl who has a huge fat ass crush on a goddess.. yes, her name is Historia Reiss also known as my roommate.. Starting form the day i met her, i knew that she would be worth loving and fighting for, at first i thought i was lucky enough to know if she was single but how unlucky i am to know that she has a perfectly healthy relationship with one of the popular boys in this campus. Not to mention they were also childhood friends.. i shouldn't try and interfere their relationship but.. it still hurts me.. knowing that the girl i love.. wouldn't be ever mine.. and plus i dont even fucking know if she's a type of girl who's interested in girls like me.. i really am a shitty person.. how could i ever get a goddess like her when she has someone to love already..

Sigh*...

*Present time*

Me and Historia went back to our class speaking without a single word to each other, time flew fast and the whole day of school ended. Historia told me earlier that she would be.. meeting up with her boyfriend.. so i should be giving her privacy for that.. i texted my best friend Annie and asked if i could talk about something with her, as expected she would always say yes.

I went to a café near the park since annie said that we should meet there so i guess I'd be lucky if i see historia again but its different.. its because im not the one with her.. her boyfriend is..

"So what do you want to talk about freckles?" Annie said taking a sip of her coffee. "Annie.. have you ever loved someone?" By the time i said that Annie choked from her coffee.
"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, YMIR WHY DID YOU ASK THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN?!" Annie raised her voice and a few people were staring at us. "Y'know you didnt have to scream.." i said looking down, when annie noticed this she finally understood what i meant.

"Its historia isnt it?"

I nodded slowly..

"Well, i do kinda like this blonde boy called Armin. He is historia's cousin and a close friend of Historia's Closest childhood best friend Eren" annie said and i was impressed.."wow, how did you get this information annie?" I asked. "Easy.. Research" she said laughing, i do as well gave a little chuckle.. but it still hurts..

Annie and i talked for a while until she was looking at me like she saw something unexpected. "What's wrong , annie?" Annie didn't let out a word at first, she just pointed like there is something happening behind me. "Hey, isnt that historia over there?" When annie said that, i shot my direction to my back and saw historia tearing up and.. Reiner was with her.. he was yelling at her. I wanted to confront him but my legs wont just move. Reiner pushed historia and walked away leaving her in the dust.

"I think you should go to her" annie said and i agreed with her but as soon as i stood up it started to rain and historia ran away but it didn't stop me from going to her.. i still ran to follow her.

Historia's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE DOING WITH THAT GIRL HUH?! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU HUH HISTORIA?!... YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH!" reiner yelled at me furiously, i couldn't promise what was happening. He was mad at me for being with ymir.. but.. how?.. there's no way he would know.. i..i didn't even tell him anything..
"W-what are you talking about, r-reiner?.." i started to choke in my tears. "Historia i knew you were homosexual all these years.. but i NEVER. EVER. EXPECTED FOR YOU TO CHEAT ON ME!."

wait a sec... Cheat?..

"Reiner, me and ymir are not a thing! There's no way i would go for her when i have you! She's only my best friend and roommate!" I tried explaining but reiner didnt listen instead he pushed me to into the ground as the rain drops. "Lets break up... Historia, i dont want to ever see you again.. goodbye" as reiner said those the rain then poured everyone was taking shelter.. and i just stayed on the ground.. i dont even care whats gonna happen to me anymore.. i stood up crying heading back towards the dormitory. I grabbed my phone not bothering if it gets wet and called my childhood best friend, Eren. The phone rang for 3 seconds before he answered.

"Hello? Hisu'? What's wrong are you okay?" Eren said through the phone and i still choked on my words still crying. "Eren.. p-please come to my room later.. i-i.. need someone right now" i said crying more before eren could reply i accidentally pressed the end call button and fell to the ground. Feeling weak.. being pitied at.. being laughed at.. being played at.

Im the worst girl who ever lived..

I felt something covering me when i was on the ground it felt like someone was there for me..

"What are you doing there all wet, shortie?" I looked up and saw ymir with a teasingly worried expression on her face. I couldnt process any words i just directly stood up and hugged her.. "y-ymir!.. r-reiner.. he.. he..!" I cried in Ymir's embrace. "Shh i saw everything dont worry, we'll need to go back to our dorm" ymir said. I was confused on what she said that she saw everything that happened, ymir carried me in bridal style with her jacket wrapped around me to prevent me from getting more wet and ran back towards our dorm room

Timeskip

Ymir's POV

I carried back that messed up goddess back to our dorm and placed her on the couch, she was still dripping wet so i grabbed some towels and maked some tea for her. "Here, have some tea" i said as i gave historia her tea and wrapped the towel around her. At the same time i also wrapped my arms around her as she rested her head on my shoulders

"So.. what exactly happened?" I said slightly rubbing her head that is on my shoulders. "Reiner.. he thought i was cheating on him so he broke up with me.. he doesnt want to ever see me again.. well i guess thats fine.. i.. dont have feelings for him like i used to because......i kind of...  Like... Ymir...." Historia the last part but since she was so close to me that i could practically hear what she said. I blushed at the fact that she has feelings for me but i pretended i didnt hear it for now since it wasnt the right time.

'perhaps I'll confess to her later..'

Historia fell asleep on my arms as i laid her on the couch, cleaning up the used cups that we used drinking the tea. I went to her side of the room and grabbed some of her clothes and changed her, she wouldnt know right? While changing her i kept holding back my embarrassed scream and my red face until i successfully changed her, i heard a knock from the door so obviously i went and checked who it is.

"Oh hi ymir, is historia here? She called me earlier and she sounded like she was crying" eren said worried about his best friend. "Don't worry, i carried her back here and she told me everything and i think I'll just tell you what exactly happened as well." I said

"Thanks ymir"

"No problem, come on in I'll make you tea"

Eren nodded and we proceeded to the kitchen since Historia was sleeping in the living room.