Chapter 5: Hospital

//while reading I recommend you guys to listen to "dandelions" by Ruth B.//

Historia's POV

As soon as the ambulance arrived ymir lost her conciousness i quickly ran into her. "Historia!" I heard Eren called out my name but that never stopped me from going to ymir. When i arrived near her i gently lifted her but since i wasn't strong enough i ended up still sitting on the ground but ymir is in my arms.

Principal smith and an officer named 'levi' which was written in his name tag came to me. "Miss Reiss, since you have seen the whole scene would you please cooperate with Officer Levi by the time he asks you questions?" Mr. Smith said as i looked at Mr. Levi and nodded. "But first we need to get this two brats here to the hospital" Mr. Levi said pointing at both ymir and reiner.

When the both of them got in the ambulance separately we were told to go home but i just cant, i can't just go back to our dorm room knowing ymir got hurt because of me.

"Historia" eren called me out and i looked at him with a worried look, "i know you're worried but we have to follow what Mr. Smith said or else we'll all get a full week detention" he said but then Ymir's best friend Annie came to us. "Yo short stuff, horse-face here has a cool ride he said he could give us all a ride since i cant also just sit around letting my baby girl get treated in the hospital" she said putting her arm on Eren's shoulder

"Plus... Ackerman is coming with us, jaeger..." Annie said whispering to eren but loud enough for me to hear. I saw Eren's face turn into a red tomato and i smirked at him. Eren sighed and agreed to come with us and so we went to Jean's car and drove to the hospital.

*At the hospital*

"Excuse me may i ask where Ymir Fritz's room is?" I asked the woman assigned on the counter and keep information about the patients. "Ymir.. fritz? There's no room registered this name yet young lady" the woman said and it left me confused. I left the counter and went to Eren and Annie

"So what room is she in?" Annie asked

"The woman there said that ymir is not put into her room yet and i dont know why.." i looked down at the ground.

Its my fault.. its always my fault...

My thoughts were cut off by a man running towards a doctor that just arrived at the counter. "Doctor hange! We need you right now, Fritz's condition is getting worst! She lost so much blood!"

My eyes widen and i felt the color of my face drained. This cant be happening.

"Shit! Lets go!" They both ran back towards the operating room which i think is where ymir is in.

"G-guys... Ymir, she's.. she's.. YMIR!" I Ran towards the operating room but the door was then closed. Obviously a person like me cant get in, all i can do is painfully wait..

"Historia! Don't run off like tha-" i punched the wall which made a bruise on my hand and also silented eren.."ITS MY FAULT! ITS ALWAYS MY FAULT, IF I HADN'T BEEN WEAK! IF I HADN'T MET YMIR, SHE WOULDN'T BE AT THIS STAKE!" I burst down in tears screaming the pain i held in, if only i never bumped into ymir on the first day of school.. she wouldn't be in this hospital right now..

"Hisu..." Eren hugged me as i cried again, annie was standing there frustrated.

2 hours later

A brown-haired woman whom i have seen earlier came out of the operating room and i immediately stood up and asked her about ymir. "H-hold on a second young lady, Fritz is already in a stable condition but before you can see her we need her Parents right now and i supposed the hospital called them hours ago"

"She doesn't have parents anymore, they both died. I am the only one she has, please!" I begged

The doctor looked at me with a shocked expression, "young lady what is your name?" She asked

"Historia.. my name is Historia Reiss" i answered. "Well then historia, i am doctor Hange Zoe. Are you really sure that she doesn't have a guardian anymore?". I nodded

"I see.. if you will excuse me historia, i will go to a friend of mine who brought her and the blonde boy here." Hange said, so i was already guessing that it might be Principal Smith.

I sat back down at the chair and put my hands around my head. Guilt then took over me.

Im sorry ymir....please forgive me..