Chapter 3

Ymir's POV

"So hisu here broke up with reiner huh?" Eren said and i nodded. Both of us looked at the ground keeping silent until he broke it because he asked something. "Is there.. any else she said or even muttered that you heard?" He asked and i blushed due to remembering what i heard historia said  

'i.. like ymir..' is what i heard her say earlier

"Well? Ymir? Did she say anything else or what?" I kept silent not wanting to admit i heard historia said what she said.. "um.. historia did say one more thing.. but i dont think this is the right time to decide for it.."
Eren looked at me with a curious look. "Oh? What it is??" He said and i blushed totally nervous that i was admitting that i really hear her say those words..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I heard historia say she likes me.." i finally said it, and eren had this shock yet impressed look in his face. He then take a long sigh before speaking back to me again. "Ymir, as far as i knew my childhood best friend, historia had some rough time. Both her parents didnt paid any attention or care for her at all. She would come to my place back in our highschool days for comfort. I know Hisu is homosexual because she told me so years ago and i have been watching over her from afar, also i knew that no matter how long she and reiner may have been together but Hisu would just pretend she's enjoying that 'fake role' she needed to play." He said and my eyes widened by hearing the true past of my crush since Historia didnt share her identity up to this far.

"Ymir.. if you're gonna go for it then please dont let anyone hurt her or even dare to hurt her because i will not hesitate on killing you" eren added as i still looked at him at a serious face since this topic is worth being serious for.

We heard a groan from the living room as a voice followed after. "Y-ymir? Where are you?" Turns out a tired blonde was searching for me since i wasnt at her side now that she woke up. Eren signalled me to go to her and so i did, i went to historia and patted her head also kissing her forehead right after. "Shh dont worry, im here i wont go away" i said reassuring the Tiny blonde that was about to cry remembering what happened earlier.

*No ones POV*

Eren signalled the brunette that he will be leaving so that the two of them will have some privacy. Ymir nodded to this and then eren left leaving the two girls alone in their dorm room.

"Ymir.. what do you think will happen next? W-what if reiner's gonna attack me?" Historia said, at this point Ymir's reassuring wasnt working anymore. The brunette knew that she need to do better than what she was doing right now to prevent the girl she loves from crying over a man that left her.

"Hey, listen to me nothing bad is gonna happen to you okay? I'll always protect you at all cost even if i end up in a hospital or something" the brunette said, hoping that what she said would work at the small blonde. Historia giggled at Ymir's statement which made ymir feel relieved.

Ymir got in the couch with historia, putting the blonde on top of her as they drifted to sleep.

*Timeskip*
.
.
.
.
.

Historia woke up realizing that she was on top of someone, when she finally noticed who was the person below her, her face turned red in an instant. Realizing that she is on top of her crush, when historia moved the brunette below her noticed her movement and opened her eyes.
"Hey there Hisu, how was your sleep?" Ymir said with a smile making historia blush even more.

"Y-ymir? W-why was i on top of you?"

Those were the only words the blonde managed to say before ymir put a kiss on her forehead. "I didnt want you to cry over that stupid gorilla so i had to do what ever i can in my might to prevent you from crying. I dont want to ever see you cry" at this point the blonde was amazed at what she heard.

'should i.. tell her how i feel?.. what if she doesn't feel the same way?'  Historia thought

Ymir then suggested that they should prepare for dinner since its already late, she put the blonde aside before the blonde could even manage to tell ymir her feelings for her. Well, In fact it wasnt just a normal coincidence. The brunette was Really avoiding the fact that the blonde might tell her that she has feelings for her because it is still too early. Not to mention the fact that the blonde just got left by her gorilla ex-boyfriend, it would cause a huge effect on her reputation.

'perhaps this isnt the right time yet....'
Both of them thought while eating dinner in silence.

Short chapter i know and i am very sorryyy I'll do my best to make it longer and more interesting in the next chapter! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed chapter 3! Leave some comments below so that I'll know if you guys did TvT