Chapter 6: Just friends?

Historia's POV

Its been days since ymir was sent to the hospital because of me.. i regret putting her in trouble so after i heard Ymir's latest condition and that she will wake up in a few days, i stopped visiting her.. because i feel guilty..

"Hey blonde-girl" a voice called to me and saw annie.

"Its historia.. annie" i said back to her which made her frown.

"Why havent you visited ymir? She's awake already and you weren't even there" she said yet i still didnt face her.

"After i putted her into so much trouble I'll just go to her and expect that she'll forgive me? Im not stupid Leonhart" i snapped at annie as she remained her expression.

"I expected the best of you Reiss.. seems like letting my best friend with you was a bad choice after all." Those were the only words annie said before leaving, her words hurted me but i have to accept it.. i am the worst girl who lived after all..

After that encounter, ymir was then discharged from the hospital. But i didnt talk to her.. everytime she tries to talk to me i ignore her and of course annie would stop her from coming to me.. it was pure hell.. i just want to die already..

"Historia?"

I stopped at my tracks and saw Eren. He's the only one i got now..

"Oh.. hey Eren.." i said looking down

"Hisu.. this past few days you have been ignoring all of us.. even ymir! What's wrong?.. you're not planning on killing yourself just like during elementary right?"

My mind went blank.. im not ending my life.. im not planning to.. i want to live with ymir.. i want to touch her.. be with her.. But i cant after all i did to her.. i just cant..

"Hisu?.."

I faked a smile at him.

"No silly, im just stressed with all the bills i need to pay"

"Stop lying to me hisu.. you live in a fucking dorm with ymir, you come home late and you leave earlier. You thought ymir didn't notice? She's been so fucking worried about you" At this point, Eren has already snapped at me

"Historia Reiss.. tell me the truth.. "

I started to cry.. i tried holding it back but i couldn't.. this just shows how weak i am..

"I-i want to see her eren.. i really do.. but i know she hates me.. a-and i don't want her to hate me.. i.. i.. I LOVE HER OKAY??? AND I'D FUCKING EXPECT HER TO JUST BE OKAY AFTER SHE WAS STABBED RIGHT AT THE CHEST B-BUT I KNOW SHE HATES ME EREN! SHE HATES ME AND I FUCKING L-LOVE HER!" i broke down in tears as eren just stood there, i kept crying and crying until my voice was sore.

"Get up hisu, you've been crying for 2 hours already. Its also getting late.. go back to your dorm.."

Eren left, just like that.. just like everyone close to me does.. they come and go whenever they want..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ymir's POV

"W-what? Annie are you kidding with me right now?" I was shocked at what i just heard. Annie wants me to transfer at her dorm room and move out to where me and Historia share. Well honestly? I don't know how me and Historia's friendship got into this. She has been ignoring me for 2 weeks already after i was sent to the hospital.

"Ymir are you even listening to me? Historia doesnt want anything from you anymore. She's bad influence Ymir, snap out of it"

"I.. can't. Im sorry annie but im staying, i know me and Historia can talk this out. Tonight I'll be waiting for her until she comes back in the room" i said as annie scoffed, i know annie only does this things when she's only told to because she has no other choice.

Historia.. just why are you ignoring me so much?.. do u really hate me...

What did i do wrong for you to ignore me this much?..

Do you really want reiner more than me?..

*Sigh*..

I miss you..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Historia's POV

Its already around 11pm, Everyone is already asleep. Well i hope SHE is asleep already as well.

I unlocked the main door quietly and stepped into the room, it was neat than usual. Well obviously because me and ymir haven't even spent time together since...

"Why are you always coming home this late?"

I froze at the voice that spoke in front of me. Its dark i couldn't see its face, but i could tell it belongs to her.. ymir..

"Why were you ignoring me this past 2 weeks?"

Again. I ignored her

"Talk to me, Historia" 

Again and again..

"Historia look at me!"

Ymir grabbed me by the wrist and made me look at her, looking deeply at her eyes makes me want to cry so bad.

"I-im sorry..."

That was all i could manage to tell her, but as i was about to leave Ymir's words got me..

"I missed you y'know..."

I looked at ymir and it looked like she was about to cry as well..

"I missed you so bad hisu...."

"Please stop ignoring me..."

Right at that point.. i fell on my knees and cried again..

"I-im sorry ymir, im so sorry i caused you so much trouble.."

Ymir walked to me and held me tight in her arms.. i felt safe.. i missed her warmth..

"Its alright hisu.. your my best friend.. i couldn't ever get mad at you... "

Best friend... Thats all you are to her historia... Stop with your fantasies already.. 

"That's not the only thing i am apologizing for ymir.."

"What?.."

Im so sorry....

"I like you ymir..."