Chapter Six: Spring Break Pt.2

Veronica's POV:

This morning I woke up in Archie's room. I don't know why I let him sleep with me but I couldn't help myself. He's a really sweet guy and not bad too look at without a shirt on. I slowly crawled out of his bed and headed to the kitchen. I needed a drink and I wanted to see if anyone else was up.

I turned the corner to find Toni sitting on the counter in the middle of the kitchen, completely zoned out. I didn't want to bother her or scare her so I decided to let her know she wasn't alone anymore.

"Hey Toni, good morning." I said with a slight smile. She jumped slightly but smiled and waved. Ok, Maybe she had a rough night. I walked to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. When I turned around to face her, she was already looking at me.

"Hey um I got a question Ronnie." she said softly, I almost didn't hear her but being as I can also read her lips, I understood. "Yeah? What's wrong?" She smiled sadly and patted the space next to her on the counter. I jumped up and she asked, "What would you do if everyday you woke up with this terrible feeling that everything is about to change forever? That something really bad is going to happen but you never know when or how? It's just a constant feeling you can't shake?"

It took me a minute to answer her, seeing as I never really experience a feeling like that. "I would be careful and try to avoid thinking it about it. I mean you're talking it about it so that should help a little bit but if it doesn't go away then the only thing you can do is wait and see what happens." I told her and she seemed to ease up a little and smile at me.

"Thanks Ronnie. I appreciate it." I smiled and jumped off the counter, "No problem T." After that, she headed back to her room and I went to mine to get ready for today.

Betty's POV:

We all seemingly woke up around the same time because by the time I came down to the living room, everyone was already downstairs playing cards or eating. It was going to be a chill day today so we'll be swimming in the pool and hot tub.

Everyone got changed a little after three because it was now too hot to not get in. The boys were grilling while me, V, Cheryl and Josie sat off to the side of the pool. We were all in our little worlds when we hear Archie and Sweet yell at Jug and Toni. We all looked up and we all froze in place.

Cheryl's POV:

Archie and Sweetpea caught my attention when I heard them yell for Jug and my girlfriend not to do it. We all looked up and saw them standing on the edge of the roof closest to the pool. We all knew what they were going to do and it scared us.

"Toni!! I swear to god. Don't you dare jump off of that." I yelled but my words were too late as they both made a running start and jumped. I watched as my girlfriend and friend jump in to the pool from the roof. I was pissed. Does she not realize she could missed and hit the cement??

I watched as she pulled herself out of the pool with Jug and walk over to us. Me and Betty had the same look on our faces when they got closer. Toni came over and tried to hug me but I pushed her back. She looked confused and tried to grab my hand but I pulled away and got up. I turned to Betty and she followed me into the house.

Betty went to her room as I went to mine. I am fluming. How could Toni do something so stupid? My thoughts were cut off by Toni walking in, " Whats wrong babe?" I turned to look at her and gave her the look of are you stupid?

"What babe? What did I do?" She asked. "Really Toni?? What did you do? You jumped off of the fucking roof right in front of me. What would of happened if you missed? If you didn't jump out far enough? YOU COULD OF BEEN DEAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU AND JUGHEAD DECIDED IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA TO JUMP OFF OF THE FUCKING ROOF. WERE YOU JUST NOT FUCKING THINKING OR DID YOU NOT HAVE A SINGLE CARE THAT YOU COULD OF DIED??" I screamed at her.