Chapter Four

(Picture of Eddie)

                                                          Chapter Four- Eddie’s POV

I wake up to Demetri bouncing on my bed.

“Dude get the fuck off my bed, it’s like 8:30 in the morning!” Of course this doesn’t stop him so I end up kicking him off as he lands on my bed to jump again. HA! Never wake me up earlier than eleven in the morning unless you’re looking for a death wish. I am NOT a morning person and I doubt I ever will be so when I have some douche bag jumping on my bed at eight FUCKING thirty in the morning... to say I was annoyed in an understatement.

“What the fuck?! I tried like a thousand times to wake you up so I jumped on your bed. As innocent as can be. And you kick me off? That's low, even for you” Demetri tried to explain, looking all innocent but I could see the devil behind those baby blue eyes of his.

I ignored his stupid comment and tried to go back to sleep, only to be shaken by his bouncing... again.

“Okay, what do you want Dem, and if it’s not important, I swear to god I will hurt you.” I watched as he slowly stands up rubbing his butt where he fell. GOOD!

“We are going to stay at the Jacobs’ remember? We leave soon so we can get on the roads early. Get up and get ready... and if you’re gonna be cranky then jack off in the shower or something.” Oh crap! I forgot that was today. Without another word (also ignoring his jackin’ off joke), I belted it out of my bed and into my en suit. I took the quickest shower of all time. I washed my hair in axe (it’s all I really use) and wash my body, like you usually would in the shower. The warm water pelted down on my body, massaging my back, removing all the aches and pains from the night. I don't move around once I'm asleep so if sleep how I fall, whether that be in a comfortable, normal, position, or in a fucked up one- leading to aches and pains everywhere when I wake up.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I looked in the mirror for a moment. I'm not vain but I like to make sure that I looked good and that means I tend to check on my appearance. I saw my light brown hair, short at the sides and long on top. Slightly curly so as it dries, the formation of curls starts. One dimple on my right cheek, my crystal blue eyes stare back at me before I reached for my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

I made my way to my walk in wardrobe and picked out black jeans and a white plain t-shirt. Casual clothes are always best for long journeys; no one has time to be dressing up just to get in a car and drive. I literally live in these clothes. Not the same one obviously but black jeans and white T. I change the jeans and sometimes wear a black T, but I don't wear too many colours.

I go over to the corner and open one of the cupboards. I had the option of around fifty or more beanies but I always went for the same one. Well not all the time but every time we go on long journeys, I go for my dark grey with a black strip at the bottom and dark grey threads here and there making it look like it was two-toned.

I walked out of my wardrobe while securing the beanie on my head, all dressed and ready then sprayed some axe (again that's all I use) on before I left my room. I grabbed my suitcase from outside my door, knowing I would leave it if I left it in my room, and made my way downstairs. I saw that Demetri and Ben were waiting not so patiently by the door but no Zack.

“I thought I was late and you were all waiting for me? Where’s Zack” I asked impatiently. I had cut my shower short for that jackass thinking I was late. I had a thing about punctuality and if I have to miss a shower or even, heaven forbid, a MEAL I would, just so I'm not late. I’d rather not attend an event than be late. But Zack on the other hand doesn’t give two shits about things like that and thinks he can keep everyone waiting, well he can kiss my sweet ass.