Finding the Place

Ok so we had gone to two of the places. I hated both of them. The first one, the aura was just off. It didn't scream wedding and happiness. It said i was murdered here and now I haunt the place.

Yes that may be a exaggeration, but I am the bride so deal with it.

The second one well we're do I start. I first off couldn't even put my own decorations on the inside and on the beach. Now what the hell is that all about.

Then they said I could only pick a caterer from the ones they recommend, which were pretty pricey. Then they said there was no alcohol allowed. What the actual hell.

What wedding doesn't have a bar or alcohol. That's how that one person has crazy wild wedding sex.

So basically that place was far off my list.

So before we go see the last venue Erika and I go and grab some lunch.

"So cat how is the fiancé,"

"He's amazing. the sweetest guy ever. He always treats me like a princess, his princess. Every morning he will tell me he loves me. Even when we fight he never forgets to tell me. He's one of the amazing guys I have ever met."

"Wow. Y'all sound so perfect, sweet, and young. In love."

It was true we were deeply in love. I couldn't imagine my life life without him now that we have met.

We then got our food and ate. We actually had a good, comfortable conversation. Erika wasn't as uptight as I thought she would be. She was actually very kind, caring and hilarious.

We paid the bill then headed out to see the last venue.

I pray this one works out, if it doesn't I don't even know what we will do.

We walk in and I immediately love it.

It's so beautiful. Classy and elegant, but with some modern touches here and there.

There were windows everywhere that overlooked the beach.

"Hellos are you cat?"

"Yes how are you?"

"I'm good how are you?"

"Great I just have to get my book with prices and times, then I will show you around."

"Ok that sounds great."

She comes back and leads us to the ballroom part, where the reception will happen.

It was amazing. At the ceiling was a huge chandelier with lit up flowers surrounding everywhere. There's was a huge dance floor which everyone would love. There was also a stage where we could have the DJ or a band play live.

"Now we have a list of djs and bands that you could use. You don't have to use any of them they're just suggestions. We also have some lists of caterers, florists and some dress boutiques."

"Thank you very much. Do you have any pictures of previous weddings in here."

"Yes here you go."

There was one were it had 10 round tables in one of them. my favorite one had to be where there was one main table, for the bridal party. then there was about 19 round tables seated around them all.

"I like this arrangement."

"Aww yes this one is very popular. Would you like to check out the beach for the actual wedding part would happen."

"Yes let's go check it out."

It was beautiful. The perfect amount of space for the people.

"Ok what do you think cat?"

"I love it, but there is still some questions I need to ask."

"Of course dear. Let's go to my office and discuss this."

"What do you think Erika?"

"It's very nice. Very beautiful and spacious. How many people are you inviting?"

"I honestly don't know. Probably about 100 give or take."

"Ok I think this place is perfect."

"Ok cat this place can handle 200 people in the ballroom. It's open 8:00am to 10:00pm and we would provide an open bar. You are allowed to bring alcohol of your choice but, there will be no under age drinking. We have a bridal suite and a grooms suite they are quite spacious and you will have it open to you from 7:00am to 10:30pm."

"Wow it actually all sounds pretty good. Whats the price agian?"

"4,000, you will have to put a 800 deposit today and sign the contact."

"Ok I have the money. Erick can you help me with the contract?"

"Of course sweetie,"

"Ok I will leave yall too it."

"Well cat this contract seems ok, you can sign it, give the check and you have the venue."

"Ok."

I made the check then headed over to see the person helping me.

"Ok thank you have a very great day. Here is your recite and the day is May the 28th right?"

"Yes ok have a great day cat, oh and my name is Mia if you ever need any help."

"Ok have a great day,"

"You too."

"Well cat how do you feel?"

"Amazing. Thats was so much fun. I am glad we have that out of the way."

"Yes one thing down and a million to go."

"Haha yep and I'm glad you are here to help me with it all."