The Night

After we had come back from the wedding planner, all us girls decided to go out to eat.

"So cat what did you talk about with the planner,"

"We just discussed the wedding date and the colors I should choose,"

"And....."

"The date is May 28th, and the colors will either be blue and purple or red and white!!!"

We all starting squealing like little girls at a Austin Mahone concert. This was so exciting it finally feels like I am actually getting married.

"Ahh the wedding is actually happening, i can't believe yall are finally getting married it seemed like he would never have the balls to do it,"

"For real that boy, it took him 2 weeks to actually ask you out, before that he was just stalking your ass,"

With that we we all burst out laughing. It was so true though, Luke wasn't the most outgoing person when we first started dating. He was so nervous when he asked me out, I found it adorable so I of course said yes. Just remembering that day brought a huge smile to my face.

"Ok cat, summer and I are going to our apartment over to get ready for tonight, then we will leave your place at around 8 and head to the club,"

"Sounds good now let's eat this delicious food oh my gosh it looks amazing."

We all immediately dog in my gosh I was starving. I ended up ordering a grilled chicken sandwich with fries. My goodness it was to die for, and yes I may be a girl but I will eat what ever the hell I want to.

While we were headed to the car I felt like I was being watched. I turned around and saw no one. I continued walking and tried telling my self I was being silly. Somehow I still couldn't shake that feeling off, so I did what any sane girl would do. I ignored my stupid senses.

Right when we arrived home, we all rushed to the closet to find find the perfect outfit. The whole time the questions were asked, is this too slutty, is this not enough slutty, doesn't this make me look fat, are my boobs too small, does this say take me right now on the dance floor. We all busted out laughing when katelyn asked this.

By the time we found the perfect out fits me room was a mess. That was an understatement it looked like a freaking tornado came through. Clothes were all over the floor and thrown on my bed. This was gonna be such a pain to clean in the morning.

Right after we chose out outfits we set off to do out hair. Now let me tell me and doing hair do NOT go together, every time I try to curl my hair it falls limp or I accidentally burn my hand.

So instead I start with my makeup so that sum can do my hair later. I tried to keep my makeup simple and classy. I am not gonna so I never use makeup cause that would be a her lie. No w I don't cake my fave but I do always use mascara and concealer or else I would like a feeling zombie every day.

I chose to do a soft but yet dark smokey eye and added a few coats of mascara. I then put on some nude lipstick to keep the focus all on my eyes.

Once I was finished summer started in my hair. It took about 30 minutes and I was ready to pull my hair once she was done, I wasn't allowed to see yet so I just put on my outfit.

Once I was done I looked in the mirror. My hair was absolute perfect. It was slightly curled but looked so soft, it looked like hair someone would actually want to run there hands through in a deep make out session.

My outfit, like oh my goodness, it was so adorable. I choose a leopard print see through shirt with a black lace bra letter underneath. The shirt was tucked into my leather shorts. To top it off I had on black close toes wedges.

I turned and saw that the other two were almost ready. They both looked gorgeous as always.

Summer had her hair all curled and it was flowing down to below her chest. She didn't have much makeup just mascara and eyeliner that made her green eyes pop, she also had a slight pink tiny to her full lips. Her outfit was just as beautiful. Her shorts were short but flowy, the print was very bohemian with all different Browns and a layer of dark blue. Her top was tucked in also and was sheer, a nice royal dark blue color that went perfect with her shorts, she also had some strappy heels that were the exact same color.

Katelyn of course looked just as
stunning. Her dress was black at the top with two thin straps, under her chest it turned pink and the bottom had an upside down v in the middle of the front and back. She paired it with some chunky black boot heels. Her was was flawless in the loose curls all around her face. Her makeup was simple yet stood out. She had slight eyeshadow and some mascara to have her eyes become wider, she also had some light tinted pink lipstick that matched her dress.

"Omg guys we look hot as hell,"

"Hell yeah we do who's ready to party til we can't remember a single thing,"

"Me, this week has been so stressful with work and all the wedding planning, I'm so ready to let loose and not reman we a thing."

We all laughed at that and then headed out.

Once we finally entered the club I could feel myself become alive. I loved clubbing, the ability to dance how ever the hell you want and not be judged and the ability to drink until you pass out, it was exhilarating. I loved dancing it was on of passions in life.

We immediately headed to the bar to get a drink.

"What would you ladies like tonight?"

I honestly had no idea I haven't been out in ages so I really didn't know what was good to drink here. Apparently I didn't need to though because before I could even think of a drink my order was already told.

"We all swill have 2 shots each of tequila."

I guess I'm drinking tequila tonight.

"So girls what do yall want to do first?"

"I say we drink these shots order more then dance are assess off!!!!!"

Right when she's says that we receive our drinks.

"Ok cheers to the wonderful future bride, and to Kate and i the luckiest made of honors to ever walk this planet!!!!!!"

With that we down our drinks. it burns at first but I got use to the taste and the second one was much easier.

"Sum you wan more?"

"Yes I'll have 2 more,"

"Cat?"

"I'll actually have 3 more."

Yes that was a lot but tonight was about getting drunk, dancing, and having fun.

Once we downed our second round we all got up and went to dance.

We ended up making our way smack dab in the middle of the dance floor. We all grinded up on each other, not giving a fuck who is watching us. When my favorite song, 7/11, came on I went crazy. I started moving my body right with the rhythm I felt so at ease right now, doing the thing I loved the most.

"Hey guys I have to go to the bathroom I'll be back in a minute."

Once I finally found my out of the crowd I headed straight to the bathroom. I checked my self in the mirror and when I saw my reflection I gasped.

My hair was all over the place but still looked good for some reason, I was sweating hard but it actually made me sexy as hell. What most surprised me were my eyes. They looked so alive, like I was actually having fun, I felt alive.

I haven't felt like this in a while.

Once I washed my hands I exited out the bathroom to go back to dancing my heart out.

"Well well what do we have here."

I recognized that voice all too well. It couldn't be, he was suppose to be in Chicago still.

I turn to come to those same pair of brown eyes that if fell in love with, the one pair of eyes thy broke my heart in high school.

"Oh my gosh."