𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

WARNING: MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT

"I'll miss you dearly, Naoya." The beautiful woman said nervously as she fidgeted with her kimono sleeve. He held his stoic expression since he didn't hold their time together to any significance. As the girl stuttered out words that fell to deaf ears, Naoya's eyes caught glimpse of Machi who seemed to be passing by a fair distance behind her. 

Almost as if he sensed a pair of eyes watching him, Machi turned in Naoya's direction. When he glanced over, Naoya's grin went wide and he gently brought Mizuno's cheek into his hand. He pulled her into a kiss and shifted his eyes back to Machi while he kissed her passionately. 

"I enjoyed your company," Naoya whispered the lies through his teeth. He brushed his thumb over her beauty mark again and smiled with his eyes closed. 

"I-I'll be sure to come again soon!" She said excitedly. 

Eventually she left the estate and Naoya watched as her car left until it was only a blur. He headed back to his room since it was so late in the night and most of the residents had gone to their quarters. Naoya slid his door open to reveal Machi standing at his bed and smoothing his sheets with his hands. 

His lavender-pink eyes flickered towards the door and back down to the task at hand when he saw it was only Naoya. 

"Your bed has been made, Master."

He bowed just as he usually did and went to leave without another word. 

"That's all you wish to say?"

He went into thought and bowed once more. "Your bath is already prepared as well. My apologies for forgetting that detail-"

Naoya grabbed Machi by the collar of his shirt and held him against the wall. He didn't flinch upon the contact and simply stared up at Naoya, awaiting him to say something. 

"Don't play stupid. We both know you're far more attentive than that," he muttered and glared coldly into Machi. 

"What do you want me to say? That I'm jealous because you can't keep your dick to yourself?" Machi asked softly with bitter intent laced in his voice. Naoya smirked slightly and moved his thumb across Machi's bottom lip. 

"It's your fault. I was just trying to prove a point."

"Poor woman," he muttered in response before turning his face away from Naoya. 

Naoya snatched his face back to look at him and squeezed his face forcibly in his hand. "Why are you so concerned about her? You'd rather be with her, than me?" Naoya challenged. 

"It'd be nice to try something new," he taunted and went to gradually loosen his kimono so that it fell off his shoulders. Machi lightly grabbed Naoya's wrist as he spoke with muffled words against his hand. "You're just mad that you couldn't get me out of your head. My master can't accept that he's addicted to the body of his lowly servant."

Naoya gritted his teeth in annoyance as he glared at him without a word. Then, he roughly pulled Machi forward for an aggressive kiss. It escalated quickly as he continuously thrusted his tongue down Machi's throat mercilessly. When he finally pulled away for air, his usually pale lips were flushed and swollen red. The beautiful male gasped and breathed heavily as his eyes struggled to stay open. 

Naoya moved down to his neck and sucked at his perfect skin which in his opinion lacked the marks he'd leave to purposely ruin such perfection. He reveled within his scent and taste but paused upon hearing Machi's stifled silence. 

"I want to hear your voice."

Machi kept his lips sealed and just attempted to feign discontent. Naoya lifted his head and met Machi's uniquely colored eyes that seemed to tempt him more and more. 

"Are you really that bothered by that pathetic woman?"

"I'm bothered by you and your sexual desires," Machi corrected. 

Naoya raised a brow in amusement and ordered, "Then leave me, if you hate this."

Machi pushed past him to leave but he wasn't able to get very far when his body stopped against his wishes. He heard Naoya snicker triumphantly behind him until he came over and slipped his hands down Machi's kimono from behind. 

"You can't hate me and you know it. You're just as addicted to our relationship if not more."

He shamelessly groped and caressed parts of Machi's body until Machi found himself moaning into the pleasure of his touch. "I own your body because I own you."

"Do you even love me?" he asked between breathes as he guided Naoya's hands across his body.

"Yes," Naoya answered without hesitation. "Do you hate me?" 

"Yes, I hate how you toy with my body and emotions. You treat me horribly..." Machi answered.

"I know, but do you hate me?" Naoya asked reluctantly.

He was quiet for a second until he whispered, "No."

Naoya kissed him gently on the lips and ran his hands up his throat until he reached his chin. He tilted his head upwards to deepen the kiss and Machi held his hands there. 

"I'll make it up to you, alright?" Naoya spoke against his lips and Machi nodded in compliance. "What do you want?"

"You."