Lithium

*intense lip bite* this song is literally everything i live for.

amyways, enjoy this aidan and five crossover ;)

----

Y/n was hanging out with Aidan.

He was playing 4th of july on his guitar. Y/n giggled slightly as he messed up on a note.

He noticed and laughed with her. "You try." He hands her the guitar.

She begins plaumying Lithium by Nirvana. Aidan raises his eyebrows.

Y/n closes her eyes and focuses on the song. She begins singing.

"I'm so happy, cause today, i found my friends, they're in my head..."

She finishes the song. "I did not know you could play the guitar." Aidan takes the guitat back.

"Oh, I do guitar lessons at our school." Y/n nods. "Anyways, I gotta get back to Five, he'll be mad if I'm late."

"Mhm, see you later Y/n." Aidan waves as she leaves his garage.

She gets back to the academy. Five is sat on the couch.

"Where were you? With Aidan, again?" Five gets up and walks over to Y/n.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"You're cheating on me with him, aren't you?" Five scoffs. "It doesn't matter anyway, I'm cheating on you too." He admits sourly.

"N-No." Y/n frowns and tears up. "God, you're such a bad liar, we're over, Y/n. Leave."

"What?" Y/n's voice breaks.

"I said, leave." Five repeats.

"F-Five.." Y/n bursts into tears.

"What?"

"A-Aidan is m-my cousin."

Five's eyes widen.