Chapter 3: They are Sentient?!

It was another day at Fazbear's Pizza. Sky and Josh were working on business stuff. They were discussing financial stuff, stuff for the restaurant itself. And many different things. Then Jeremiah rushed into the office. Completely scare shitless.
S: "Jeremiah. You good?"
N: Very scared voice. "Th-th-the animatronics. Th-th-they are a-a-after me!"
J: "What are you-"
There was a bang on the door.
B: "He-hey. Your not allowed to be back here. Please return to the main stage."
Sky reach into his vest and pulled out a Shotgun.
S: "Jeremiah. Josh, behind me."
Jeremiah and Josh went behind Sky. The door was busted open. Then Sky yelled.
"LISTEN HERE YOU ROBOTIC HUMAN FUCKS. EITHER GO BACK TO YOUR MOTHA FUCKIN STAGE. OR IMMA BLOW YOUR MOTHA FUCKIN HEAD OFF!"
Ff: "Sir, is that really needed?"
S: "I SAID! Wait what?"
F: "Ye must either never been in a pizzeria with animatronics or ye've be living under a rock."
J: "Sky. Your hearing what I am as well?"
B: "Well of course you are."
Sky, Josh, and Jeremiah were speechless.
C: "I think we might have freaked them out."
Ff: "Hehe, yeah. Might of."
S: "Ok, Hold the fuck up. Your. Your telling me. That, you can understand what we are staying."
F: "How else can we understand all 3 of ye, Yar har."
S: "Mike and Conner never told us bout this. Idk if Vincent know bout this."
F: "Hey. Freddy."
Ff: "Yeah Foxy."
F: "Where be that janitor Raquis?"
Ff: "I have no clue. Probably inside the Cleaning closet. Or at home."
J: "That name sounds familiar."
S: "Ok. I want to have a deal with you 4."
All for of the animatronics nodded and listened in.
Sky opened the door.
S: "This is a co run business with me and Josh, Jeremiah is our security guard for the night, and Vincent is our chef. As long as you guys co-operation, we can be friendly Co workers maybe friends, but if you fuck that up. Don't expect me to be nice, my deal is. Help me and let me run this business. And you can do all you want, that doesn't destroy the Fredbear Enterprise and Fazbear Entertainment. Is everything understood?"
All the animatronics nodded.
S: "Ok, all of you go back on stage, and Jeremiah go back to your office, me and Josh have a lot of business to get done."
The Animatronics go back to stage. Jeremiah went back to his office.
Sky sat down trying to put together Wtf just happens.
J: "You good?"
S: "I- I am just confused."
J: "I am as well."
S: "Like. W- why didn't Mike or Conner tell us that they are sentient."
J: "Yeah, Might as well get use to it."
S: "Yeah, you right."
Sky and Josh went back to discussing business and stuff. Then as they were working on there PCs, Sky passed out in his chair, and slept till the next day.