Chapter 14: Inspection day

It was a new day at Fazbear's Pizza, and Sky was working in his office, it was Sunday so the place was closed. Josh got a phone call. And put it on speaker.
J: "Hello. My name is Josh, I am the Co Owner of Fazbear's Pizza, how can I help you today?"
D: "Hello Josh. It's me Davis. Me along with Tristan, Mike, and the Founder of both Fazbear Entertainment and Fredbear Enterprise. Will be coming over for Inspection."
Sky was listening but working on paper and making sure all the bills were double payed.
J: "Oh. Ok, We will make sure everyone knows."
D: "Ok. Sounds good. We will be there in 40 mins."
J: "Alright, sounds good."
Josh Hangs up.
S: "Ok. Everything is done, let go tell everyone that today is the Inspection Day."
Sky and Josh told everyone downstairs then everyone upstairs about the Inspection Day.

-36 mins later-

Sky and Josh were just waiting for Davis, Mike, Tristan and the Founder to show up. Sky was cleaning Foxy. The rest of the Regular animatronics are offline, with a software update. Foxy was online talking with Sky.
S: "So. Foxy, what would you think of us giving your own expansion with mangle in the Pizzeria?"
OFp: "Oh. Ye would do that for me and her?"
S: "Of course. You have done well ever since I repaired you guys, so I just thought it be fair. I have to run it by Josh then Conner.'
OFp: "That would be great."
S: "Ight. I'll ask Mangle tomorrow, cause Imma have to Pizzeria closed for 3 days. But you are cleaned up, now go ahead an update your software."
OFp: "Ok. Will do matie, Yar Har!"
Foxy shut down, and Sky saw Davis enter.
He walked down and over to them.
S: "Ah Davis. Good to see you."
D: "Good to see you too."
Sky turns and see the Founder.
S: "Oh, um. This is the Founder correct?"
D: "Yes," Davis Clears his throat. "SkytbmSwales and Mr. Josh A. I would like you to meet Scott Cawthon."
J: "Nice to meet you Scott."
(Scott Cawthon is SC)
SC: "Nice to meet you as well Josh."
Scott shook Josh's hands, and turned to Sky.
S: "It's good to finally meet you Scott. I would shake your hand, but I just got done cleaning Regular Foxy, and I didn't get time to wash my hands."
SC: "It's alright, I'm just here to see how the place is doing, probably stop by next week."
S

: "Well. It's Sunday do we are closed."
SC: "Oh, well ok."
S: "Anyway. Should we start downstairs then work upstairs?"
SC: "Sounds good to me."
They started with the animatronics.
SC: "So, did Afton bring these?:
S: "The ones by the Prize corner. They are from Afton, but these ones. I found upstairs since Conner didn't show me the upstairs in the tour on day one."
SC: "Why is that Mike?"
M: "He might of forgot."
SC: "Yeah. He did have his 3rd concussion this year, so would make since."
S: "They are usually on and Sentient but I told them to stay offline for their software updates."
SC: "Ooh, ok. Can I get voice test to make sure they are in proper condition."
S: "Of course, ever since I first found them. I made sure they are cleaned, fixed, and I remodeled them."
SC: "That's nice."
Sky turned on the animatronic.
S: "Ok, Regular, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy, as well as Mangle and Puppet. One at a Time. I want you to do a Voice Check for Scott Cawthon."
OF: "Hey everybody, I'm Freddy Fazbear and welcome to Fazbear's Pizza."
OB: "He-Hey everybody, It your best bunny buddy, Bonnie the bunny hear."
OC: "Hello Boys and Girls, I'm Chica, Let's Eat!"
OFp: "Yarg me maites, it's me Foxy."
TF: "Hi there kiddos, I'm Toy Foxy."
SP: "Hey there Kids, I am the Security puppet. And I'm here to keep you safe."
Sky turned back to them.
SC: "So they are voices active?"
S: "Sometimes, it's hard to add that into older models."
SC: "Ah, alright."
Sky turned back, and they remembered.
S: "Oh, Hey Josh. And Mike, meet me at my office later. I wanna discuss an idea I had for Pirate Foxy and Toy Foxy."
J and M: "Ok."
S: "Ok, All of you Regular animatronics, go ahead and sleep, I'll let you know when we are done to awake."
They all went to sleep as Sky and the rest go up to the Second floor.
D: "Where are all you employees Sky?"
S: "Everyone beside Requis I think. Are all out on break, I gave them the next 3 days off."
D: "Oh ok, and mind if stay after as well?"
S: "Hehe, your the CEO, you can do whatever the fuck you want."
D: "Right, haha."
SC: "Do you do that all the time?"
S: "Nah. Only when its after hours, closed, or when you guys are here, other than that, no."
SC: "Seem ligit."
They walked over to the Humanoid animatronics.
SC: "The Humanoid animatronics, fools people lot."
S: "Yeah. Hehe, fooled Davis's stupid ass."
D: "Ok, fuck you."
They all were laughing.
S: "Ok, want a voice test with these animtronics Scott?"
SC: "Sure."
Sky turned the Humanoid animatronics had them turn on.
S: "Ok, Humanoid Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Baby and Steve. One at a time, voice test your name for Scott Cawthon."
Ff: "Hey all you Teens and Adults, My name is Freddy."
B: "Hello, all you beautiful teens and adults, my name is Bonnie.'
C: "Hey there all you wonderful ladies and gentlemen, I'm Chica."
F: "Yar har, Hello all of you fellow lads and laddys, I am your Bartender Foxy."
Baby: "Hello everyone, I am Baby."
They all responded, but Show time Steve was nervous and scared, Sky walked over.
S: "You ok Steve?"
St: "It's Davis, and alot of people."
S: "Ik, Davis will probably ask, but it's ok, you will be going back to where you last."
St: "I would like that. I guess I'll walk out."
S: "Hehe, need me to hold you hand?"
St: "Please?"
Sky and Steve walked out hand and hand.
S: "This is Show time Steve."
D: "How in the hell?!"
SC: "Something wrong Davis?"
D: "This is the same Show Time Steve, that was supposed to be at Freddy Land."
Everyone looked at Sky, the Josh walked up to Sky then turned to them.
J: "Afton found him."
D: "That, Fuck."
S: "You can. Take him back, he wants to go back anyway."
D: "Ok."

-1 hour later-

Sky, Josh, Mike, and Davis were inside of Sky's and Josh's office.
M: "So, what is it you wanted to talk about?"
S: "I want to have an expansion for Pirate Foxy and Toy Foxy."
J: "Oh, like a pirates cove type of Deal?"
S: "Yes, but it's like with an Actual pirate ship that kids can play and sit on, and a stage for Pirate Foxy and Toy Foxy."
M: "Sounds good. I can get in contact with Conner and see if he can do it."
S

: "Sounds good."
Sky was about to sit down in his desk the Davis rushed up and pinned him against the wall, almost throwing him out the window.
S: "BRO. WTF!"
D: "YOU BETTER EXPLAIN WHY THE FUCK, SHOW TIME STEVE IS IN YOUR RESTAURANT?!"
Sky calmed down and trying not to lose it.
S: "Davis. Put me down so I can explain, or I might have to do something I don't want to."
D: "Fine. You better explain!"
Davis put Sky down. And Sky explained the whole thing.

-3 hours later-

D: "So. Afton 'found' Show Time Steve."
S: "Pretty much."
D: "I'll have Scott tell afton to come see Me and Tristan."
S: "Ok."
D: "Meanwhile. I will personally drive Steve back to the theme park."
Davis left, then Sky and Josh went back to work.
The next day, Sky and Josh had a little lunch time, with Lucy and Emma at Sky's dad's restaurant.