Chatper 19: Malfunctions and More consequences

It was a new day, and Sky was working on getting the bills payed.
Some of the employees came running over.
S: "Umm, Hello?"
Brain: "FREDDY AND CHICA ARE MALFUNCTIONING!!"
Sky and Lucy ran out and there they were, Freddy and Chica.
Before Sky ran and shut them both down, Both Kyle and Nick were dead.
Sky was pissed, he turned to the employees.
S: "OKAY. WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK, HAPPEND?!?!"
Dan and Ant explained what happened, cause they were watching the cameras.
S: "So, The Kids threw food at the animatronics. And No one done shit to fix it. Is that what I am getting?"
D: "I guess so."
S: "MARIO!"
Ma: "Yes Sir?"
S: "Can you take these 2 animtronics and put them into the parts and service. I will get new animatronics of a Freddy and Chica model."
Ma: "Ok."
OB: "Are you sure?"
S: "Yes, but that if Chica and Freddy do it again."
OB: "Okay."
Sky walked back to his office with Lucy. He was trying his best not to lose his mine.
L: "Have some rest Sky, I'll take care of stuff while you are a sleep."
S: "Ok. Thanks."
Sky went a head and fell asleep. Then a few minutes later, he woke up in the red world again

 Then a few minutes later, he woke up in the red world again

S: "Ugh. Why am I here again?"
Old Man: "Welcome back."
S: "Why am I here?"
Old man: "Just reminding you."
S: "Reminding me of what?"
Old man: "Your consequences of your actions."
S: "Yea. Yea. I fuckin know, and your reminding me cause why, the Ignited animatronics I found or the malfunctions of Chica and Freddy. Or what?"
Old man: "Maybe thats the case. I since trouble in both the malfunctioning animatronics and the Ignited animatronics."
S: "The Ignited animatronics are my friends that passed away a long before I took the liberty of owning a Fazbear's/Fredbear's building."
Old man: "Mmhmm. Am surprised you didn't buy out the company."
S: "Nah, would be a waste of money and my fuckin time. Speaking of, this is wasting my time right now, so if your done, I will be on my way."
Old man: "Well, I guess. Be aware of your consequences."
S: "I know."
Sky left the world and woke back up in his office, Sky and Lucy just chilled together for the rest of the day.
And as usual. Tomorrow is another day.