Chapter 4: Mr. Afton and Consquences

Today was a good day at Fazbear's Pizza.
And Sky was talking to himself.
"Ok, the restaurant is doing well. And Conner never showed us the other 2 floors."
He looked out the window, and saw a car pull up.
S: "Huh? We aren't open, who can that be?"
So Sky walked out to the main room. Then to see if anyone is wake. He asked loudly.
"Hello? Is anyone up rn?"
Ff: "Yeah, I am.
J: "I'm over here. So yeah."
Sky walked over to Josh and Freddy.
S: "Hey, Mr. Fazbear himself, how are your today?"
Ff: "I'm doing fine, how bout you?"
S: "I'm alright, I guess. I'm guessing the others are offline?"
Ff: "Yeah, Bonnie stepped in water on accident, so Josh is tryna clean him up and fix him up."
S: "Okay, well," there was a knock on the entrance of the building. "Hold up, Imma see who the fuck that is."
Ff: "Okay."
Sky walked over to the front, and saw someone outside.
"Uhh, Hello?"
The person responded. "Hello, you must be the owner of Fazbear's Pizza."
S: "I am one of them yea. Hold up, I'm sorry. We aren't open, state your business or come back another time."
Then the person said. "Oh, how rude of me, let me introduce myself. My name is Afton, William Afton."
(William Afton is A)
S: "Oh, Mr. Afton. Come on in."
A: "Your probably new, so wouldn't be shock if you didn't recognize me."
S: "No, your voice did sound familiar. It's just sounds different from the Voicemail."
A: "Yes indeed. Well, can I see what you have here?"
S: "I mean we don't got much, but sure."
Sky and William walk into the restaurant. They started walking and talking.
S: "So we went for like a modern pizzeria mixed with an old fashion pizzeria."
A: "That nice to know, never knew that was an option."
S: "Yeah, well, we came in a few days ago, and we saw they approved the option of 2 parking garages. I honestly that the 3 layers down and 3 layers up was a good idea. And on the side of the building is staff parking."
A: "Is that money from the company or out of your own pocket?"
S: "My own pocket."
A: "Wow. That alot of money."
S: "Yeah."
Afton looked at the animatronics.
A: "So, this is the animatronics you have?"
S: "Yeap, they look human, but it didn't fool me."
A: "Yeap. And let me guess. Few days ago, you found out they are sentient?"
S: "Yeap."
A: "I figured."
Afton looked and saw Josh cleaning and fixing Bonnie.
A: "So is this the macanic?"
S: "No, we haven't hired one yet. This is the Other owner of Fazbear's Pizza aka
The Co Owner, Joshua Ȃ̶̧͎͈̪͜l̵͂̽̌͜k̶̨̭̫̣̑e̷̩͚͂͐̂̽͜͝r̸̛͜."
Josh looks up.
J: "Oh, hello, you must be Mr. Afton?"
A: "Yes, that is correct."
J: "Well Nice to meet you. I would shake your hand, but it is fuckin dirty."
A: "Yeah. And I don't think cursing will be necessary for when you open."
S: "Yeah. Ik but after hour. I honestly don't care, we can't curse with Open hours or when CEO of both Fazbear Entertainment and Fredbear Enterprise are here. Other than that, I could care less after hours."
A: "Seems fair to me."
S: "Yea, Anyway. I have some ideas on adding animatronics, but I haven't seen the other 2 floors, so idk yet."
A: "Well, here is my number. Contact me when you figure out what you want to do, then I can supply you with what you need."
S: "Ok, well, will do Mr. Afton, you have your self a good day."
A: "You as well."
Afton leaves, then Sky went back his office, but before he went there he went upstairs.
S: "Woah. This is huge."
He pulled out a flashlight, and then went to a door, opened it, and saw 4 different animatronics.
S: "These are the older versions of the humanoid 4 of Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and Foxy."
He went out the door. And went downstairs back to his office, and thought about maybe fixing, cleaning, and remodeling the older animatronics. He layed and went to sleep. Then woke up in a world with black sky and red tree also a red pond.

 Then woke up in a world with black sky and red tree also a red pond

Sky looked and saw a weird looking creature.
S: "Ummm, He-hello??"
The Creature: "Ah, Welcome Stanger."
S: "Uhh, Thanks? Ok hold up. Who/What are you and Why am I here?"
The Ceature: "Well. Some call me, old man consequences."
S: "Wait, Consequences? Why am I here, yeah I have had moments I regret. But why am I here?"
The Old man: "I have a sense of some. Future, consequences. On the way. Some are good. Some are bad. And some involve your anger."
S: "I am not gonna ask how you know that."
The Old man: "Anyway, I will let you go back to your day. Please make sure the consequences coming. Don't happen."
S: "I'll try my best."
The Old man: "Okay. Well. You take it easy. And remember this. All actions, have consequences."
Sky then woke up in his chair, Josh looked over.
J: "You good?"
S: "Yeah. Imma go home for today."
J: "Alright, I'll stay here if anyone of the businesses call."
S: *yawns* "Sounds good mate."
Sky went back to the apartment for the day, and relaxed for the rest of the day.