It needs to be gone

Tommy was looking up at Dream in awe, his eyes wide and filled with admiration. "What are you staring at?" Tommy kept looking at the man, the two where inside their base and Dream was putting supplies away in his chest, "Are you proud of me Dream!?" The blond man looked down at the boy, Tommy got back from his mission a few days prior to this interaction and he's asking this now? Of course Dream was confused on what action he was suppose to be proud of because of the time gap. "Proud of what Tommy? You killing Conner?" Tommy nodded him head with a wide grin painted on his face. "Well Tommy, you did draw some unnecessary attention to us. But I'm sure that was your only option during the time. So to answer your question, yes, I am proud of you."

  Tommy's face was lit up, he looked like a child receiving candy, "So If I go into the town and get things for us you'd be proud!?" Dream nodded, he really just wanted some alone time. Ever since the day Tommy took one of Conner's lives, Tommy has been following Dream around like a lost puppy. So Dream would really kill for some time by himself. Plus Dream could take advantage of Tommy's newly founded admiration for him.

  Tommy put on his outfit, which still had blood on it, and headed out of the base, Tommy ran to the ruins of L'Manburg like there was no tomorrow. He wasn't sure why he had started to admire Dream so much, he was starting to be everything Tommy wanted to be, what he aspired to be. To be feared by all, could take down entire nations, and look bad-ass while doing so. He wanted to be like that, he wanted to be that.

.

.

  "I'M HERE!" Tommy spun around on the glass floors of the blown up L'Manburg, he skipped and spun with joy and blood lust. All Tommy really wanted to do is swing his ax into someone. While he was spinning he spotted something, a building on L'Manburg's grounds. A new building, were they, re-building L'Manburg? But this couldn't have been Tubbo's work, he's the president of Snow Chester now. Snow Chester... Where Tubbo and Ranboo live happily, without Tommy... It's like they don't even care about Tommy, they haven't come looking for him at all. Snow Chester was now a threat to Tommy, 

it needed to be gone.

413 Words