"You're fucking crazy Tommy..."

"So what do you think Dream?" Dream took another bite of his loaf of bread, "What? I wasn't listening." Tommy grabbed onto Dream's shoulders, the bigger man was sitting on the grass which made it easier for Tommy to grab the others shoulders. "But Dream-" "Tommy, don't touch me." Tommy's eyes widened, why was he yelling at him? Does he not like him anymore? Why? "Dream, come on-" "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME TOMMY!" Dream stood up and looked down at the smaller boy. "heh, HAHA! You're funny Dream!-"

SLAP

The sound of Dream's hand making harsh contact with Tommy cheek made a unsettling sound. Tommy held his hand to his cheek, "You're fucking crazy Tommy, you've become to obsessed with me." Tommy's eyes filled with hot tears, "DREAM! YOU'RE MY IDLE! Of course I'm obsessed." What happened to the old Tommy that Dream knew, he doesn't like this version.

  Dream would never think that after threatening someone and kidnapping someone, he would want to just... return them. But that's the position he's in right now. Tommy's not going to willing to go back to the others, he needs a plan to get him away from him. He had an idea.

  "Look Tommy, I'm sorry." He knelled down to the boys height. Tommy smiled a little, "Now, tell me your plan."

.

.

.

  "So, what do you think!?" The plan was terrible, it really was. It wasn't going to work at all, they would definitely get caught. Which was perfect to Dream. "It's perfect Tommy!" Dream was lying though his teeth, but Tommy believed him. "Okay! Lets go!" Now!? Dream didn't think they would go now, he thought he has time to think about what exactly he going to do, "Sure! Take this invisible potion, I'll be right behind you." The potion was only going to last about 1min and 30secs, and Dream's was going to last way longer than that. 

And just like that,

they where on their way to Snow Chester.

329 Words

Sorry, this chapter wasn't that good. :(