𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱 - 𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗵𝗶

It was a long day for you, and Asahi of course. Both wanting to just sleep to get rid of all the exhaustion. Asahi's movements were slow and full of weariness, visibly tired. You drag yourself to the bedroom and change clothes, your boyfriend walking in once you're done.

"You aren't going to eat?" He asks, walking over to the dresser and grabbing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

"I had a late lunch. I'm just gonna sleep though, I'm not hungry anyway,"

"You sure?" You give him a nod in response and he pecks your head before walking to the bathroom, stopping at the door frame.

"If you want to eat; I'll wait for you,"

"I'm fine, go get changed,"

Asahi walks out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth and yours in his hand. You grab it and make your way to the bathroom. Afterwards, you walk back to the room to see your boyfriend lying down, watching TV.

"What are you watching?" As you lift the covers and lie yourself under them.

"A show I started the other day. You can change it if you want, I'm about to go to sleep,"

"Just turn it off, I feel like I'm going to pass out,"

Within a few seconds the TV is off and Asahi is cuddled up against you. Arms around your waist and face in the crook of your neck. He looks up at you and quickly kisses you before shutting his eyes.

"Goodnight,"

You then run your fingers through his hair before you fall asleep yourself.