𝟮 𝗔𝗠 - 𝘆𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶

You lie on your bed, eyes open, and completely unable to sleep. Beside you lies your boyfriend Yoshi, sleeping peacefully with his quiet snores filling the room.

Tossing and turning for the past few minutes didn't seem to help, in fact, it also woke Yoshi up. He doesn't move for a few seconds, but then turns himself to face you.

"Are you okay?"

You look to your side, a bit shocked to see him awake, but you answer him.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine, just trying to sleep,"

He looks you in the eyes for a couple seconds, he seems tired, you think to yourself.

"Come on," Standing up as he grabs your hand, walking out of the room.

"What are you doing?" You ask him, taking your hand out of his hold.

"You'll see,"

Yoshi turns on the TV and switches the input, swiping through the apps until he stops on YouTube.

"Watching videos?"

He lifts his finger and holds it in the air, like he's telling you to wait or hold on.

You hear the clicking noises coming from the TV, meaning he's typing something.

"Ah, there we go,"

He clicks the top of the remote and a slow, calming song comes from the speakers.

"Shall we dance?"

Your eyes soften and a smile forms itself onto your face,

"Yes, we shall,"

He makes his way towards you and places both hands around your waist, wrapping yours around the nape of his neck.

He hums along to the song as the two of you slowly dance around in circles.

"You're pretty good at this," He tells you, seemingly shocked.

"You aren't too bad yourself,"

A small chuckle leaves his mouth and he pulls you closer, holding you tight in his embrace.

"I love you."