𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝗷𝗶𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻

You walk over to your boyfriend sitting on the couch,

"Yes?" He asks, almost instantly once he sees you.

You take a small sip from your cup and attempt to place it back onto the coffee table, completely missing and spilling some of it on his shirt.

"Yah! Y/F/N!" He exclaims while quickly standing up and running to grab a paper towel from the kitchen.

"Sorry.."

Jihoon doesn't answer, but instead ignores you and focuses on drying himself.

"It was an accident,"

Trying to get something out of him, clearly not working.

"What do you need me to do?" You decide to ask, annoyed by his choice of response.

His eyes light up as he lifts his head and looks you dead in the eye.

"Maybe I'll forgive you if you kiss me," With a slight smirk plastered onto his face.

He's really something, you think to yourself.

"What? You gave me a chance, and I took it," Followed by a shrug.

A sigh is heard from your mouth, but you end up making your way over to him.

You look at him for a moment. He flashes his one on eye smile and pulls you close to him, then wrapping his hands around the back of your neck. He closes the gap between you both and softly places his lips onto yours, smiling between them.

You pull away and look at him in awe, oh, he's different alright.

"Am I forgiven?" You ask as you hold his hands in yours.

"Not yet,"

He plants his lips on top of yours once more,

"You are forgiven,"