𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 - 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗼

After scrolling through your phone for a few minutes, you felt the sudden urge to prank your boyfriend. You look up different pranks but one in particular caught your eye, "Hickey prank"

This could be interesting, you think to yourself. You stand up and make your way to your bedroom, grabbing your makeup back and pulling out a brush and an eyeshadow palette.

"Now how should I do this..."

You swipe the brush around in a purple tone and lightly tap it onto your neck,

"Wahhh,"

Once it looks somewhat real, you put everything back into the bag and into your bedroom.

"And now we wait,"

Time passes and Haruto walks through the door, quickly placing his belongings onto the counter and walking in your direction. A small groan escapes his lips as he plops himself down beside you.

"What'd you do today?" He asks, then looking at you.

"I went out for a bit and watched TV once I got-"

"Hold on, look at me for a second,"

You listen and do what he asks, then feeling his finger on your neck.

"What is this?"

Realizing he noticed the "hickey" on your neck, you pretend to act a bit.. clueless.

"What?"

"I didn't give that to you,"

He moves closer, causing you to move back a couple inches.

"Give me what?"

"That's a hickey, right?"

His finger swipes across the area, but a purple mark shows once he pulls it away.

"Yah! Y/F/N! I thought this was real!" He yells, but not too loud.

"Sorry?" You reply in a sarcastic tone, only to see what he would do.

"You better be,"