"𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸" - 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗵𝗼

"Baby, come here!" Mashiho calls from your bedroom.

You walk the few steps from the living room to your bedroom and see your boyfriend sprawled out on top of the bed, signaling you to lie next to him.

"Hold on, let me use the bathroom first,"

His head turns toward the TV and you make your way to the bathroom. You brush your teeth, wash your face, and do whatever else needed.

After closing the bathroom door and turning off your bedroom light, you finally lay yourself down onto the bed.

"How was your day? Did anything happen?" Mashiho asks as he pulls you closer and places his hands around your waist.

"It was okay. The usual work, eat lunch, more work, then go home," He hums and nods his head after you finish.

"Well, what about you?"

"It was pretty good, just a lot of practice though,"

A slight frown makes its way onto your face whilst you try to hide your worry.

"Just be careful and, you know, don't hurt yourself or anything,"

He lightly strokes the side of your face with one of his hands.

"I won't, don't worry. I'll be careful just for you,"

Your slight frown turns into a small smile, Mashiho then planting a kiss on your forehead.

"Y/N..."

"Hm?"

He caresses your stomach for a few seconds.

"I love you, a lot. Well, both of you. I love you both to the moon and back,"

A faint pink color shows itself onto your cheeks before you snuggle closer into his chest in an attempt to hide it.

"We love you too, Mashiho."