What. . . ? Part 17

You had been sitting on your bed, listening to some music when you hear a crash down stairs. you jolted, quickly getting up to see what happened

"I'm here for Y/N." Remus stated plainly. "I'm tired of her never coming to see us."

"If they goes back with you they'll never come back!!" Roman argued.

"We can figure something out right?-"

"QUIET PATTON" The brothers yelled in unison, scarring Patton.

You quickly walked over to Patton, grabbed his arm, and pulled him to your room.

"Roman's right. If they go with you won't let them come back." Virgil glared towards Remus.

"This isn't your place to talk Traitor." Remus hissed out. 

You could hear everything from upstairs, at this point they had started yelling at each other. Logan was no where to be found, which made the situation even worse. Everyone was already on edge, and the argument thats still going on wasn't helping

Patton was quietly sitting on the bed, hands in his lap while looking down. You looked at him and smiled.

"It's okay. Roman's just angry. I'm not leaving anytime soon. It's no your fault." He looks up and nods.

"You left the dark side because they argued a lot. So what if we start to argue a lot to? Will you leave us?"

You stayed quiet, you knew Patton was smart. Patton was smart enough to figure this type of stuff out.

"No. Because I know the light sides will argue from time to time. It's just when Remus and Janus argued, it hurt my ears. It was full on arguments. I know they care about each other though.

For the rest of the night, you and Patton jammed out to songs, watched animes, and had a fun time. Trying to ignore the screaming from down stairs.

But it was still there. The tiny part of your brain refused to let go of it.